What Do You Do For A Livin'?

JayDub

Our family has a dozen rental property in Denton and I work as a property manager, and during the week I also work as a furniture store manager as well, all while going to grad school. For the guy who asked why I post late at night, there you go... Gotta read GMG.....

You forgot amatuer Hurricane Forecaster.

I am a Director for a business consulting firm based in Raleigh, NC responsible for directing our implementation-based services. I also dabble in real estate a little as well, mostly rental property.

Edited by NCMeanGreen

Was that you in the recent issue of Modern Maternity sporting the Depends?? :o

Boy, talk about confusing. I meant Modern Maturity, obviously an area I'm lacking in! Delirium has set in after puking for 12 hours straight and fighting a 102 fever. Though, SUMG posing Demi Moore pregnancy style on the cover of Vogue would be a head turner! :blink::disgust::shocking::scared:

Soon I will be starting my first development. It is 14 waterfront homes on Cedar Creek Lake. I also have a mosquito misting systems business out of my home in Houston and I also rep for the manufacturer. Our family sold our electrical supply business (Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, Atlanta and New Jersey) a couple of years ago. I have been also trying to build an indoor sports facility with indoor soccer and basketball for several years now.

The wife has built some w/f homes on cedar creek lake.

I am a Programmer for the #2 company on the Furtune 500 List, which is also the largest private employer in the US. The "area" I work in is responsible for getting product ordered from various vendors, getting the product to the DCs, and then to the stores.

I basically do whatever I can to bring in money while in school: (1) UNT doctoral student (Primary Occupation), (2) owner of a small company called Computer Rescue & Maintenance, and (3) Technical Coordinator of UNT Neurotherapy Lab. I've also been known to power wash homes and be a helper to a hardwood floor/tile installer (my father-in-law) for extra dough.