Confirmed interviews?

Charlie NT 73

From all of the posting, there seems to be no real confirmation as to which coach or

coaches actually did interview with RV, or has a interview scheduled.

Today, there is a posting that states Jay Norvell has interviewed.

Last week, Jimbo fisher was suposed to be in Denton over the weekend.

Jim Harbaugh had a interview trail, from Tulane to NT.

Next, Don Carthel states he wants to interview also, but, has had no contact with NT officals. Same for Curtis Modkins, Todd Berry, Jerry Glanville and Eddie Gran.

Now, there are reports thatTodd Dodge is being heavily courted by NT officals.

I would like for one GoMeanGreen.com offical, to create one posting that lists all the candidates, keep tabs on any interviews, rumors, tid bits of information, and

undercover/deep throat info at one location. This could help keep the speculation

and guessing in a logical sequence.

GMG please advise on this idea.

Charlie

From all of the posting, there seems to be no real confirmation as to which coach or

Next, Don Carthel states he wants to interview also, but, has had no contact with NT officals. Same for Curtis Modkins, Todd Berry, Jerry Glanville and Eddie Gran.

I would like for one GoMeanGreen.com offical, to create one posting that lists all the candidates, keep tabs on any interviews, rumors, tid bits of information, and

undercover/deep throat info at one location. This could help keep the speculation

Charlie

Sounds good, you are hired. smile.gif

Charlie

RV already advised us, after the Butler fiasco in the media, that no info would be given out to protect himself and the candidates. Should hear something soon on the hire. smile.gif

My biggest question is what contact has been made with Dodge? Has he had an interview? Is there an offer? Is he our number 1 guy? If he is our guy how long are we gonna have to wait? Later this week? Till after playoffs? You would think that at some point TD would realize that it needs to be made official so he may start recruiting and building a staff.

Charlie if we did that you would have a thread at least 1000 posts long...

I know that I am posting up stuff here as I can. I know other are as well. If it is important, then it will get bumped to the top.

I would ask for fans to be sensible about posting rumors as fact. Just because football scoop says something doesn't make it true. The only fact we truly know about this search is that at the end of it we will have a new football coach. Other than that it is pretty much speculation.

I can't beleive we haven't even contacted Jimmy Johnson or Mike Ditka about, I mean come on, we need to interview everybody to find the best candidate. Right?  rolleyes.gif

That is the best idea and coaching candidate ever mentioned on this board! ohmy.gif Mike Ditka for the next Head Football Coach at North Texas. All you would need is Ditka - no assistants, no coaching trainees (well, maybe a token Brewster rolleyes.gif ) - JUST DITKA! That's all we would need. Ditka and the team(and maybe a token Brewster).

That is the best idea and coaching candidate ever mentioned on this board! ohmy.gif  Mike Ditka for the next Head Football Coach at North Texas.  All you would need is Ditka - no assistants, no coaching trainees (well, maybe a token Brewster rolleyes.gif ) - JUST DITKA!  That's all we would need.  Ditka and the team(and maybe a token Brewster).

Naw he would trade the entire team for Ricky William , that would go up in smoke.

That is the best idea and coaching candidate ever mentioned on this board! ohmy.gif  Mike Ditka for the next Head Football Coach at North Texas.  All you would need is Ditka - no assistants, no coaching trainees (well, maybe a token Brewster rolleyes.gif ) - JUST DITKA!  That's all we would need.  Ditka and the team(and maybe a token Brewster).

I love Ditka, but that guy is horrible with QBs. If you think we had problems with QB rotations this year, you could multiple those problems by 10 with Ditka. He'd probably hold weekly tryouts and even then still not be satisfied with his decision.

Haha, "Ditka versus a hurricane, who would win? DITKA...hold on, hold on, the name of the hurricane, is Hurricane Ditka"

What about a Ditka clone.  Could he be the equal of Ditka?  If not, would he still be enough on his own without help?

Well, would the Ditka clone still carry the Ditka name?

To respond to the ones who are serious about this thread: We don't need to see who interviewed, who contacted who, or anything like that. I forgot to tell you guys that RV is gonna handle this one. I'm sure he appreciates all the help you all are willing to provide but he'll do just fine without it.