Who should stay

untwillrise

For the love of ...  WE HAVE TO GET RID OF ETHRIDGE!

Our line is BADLY COACHED!  Promote BREWSTER!

You people don't know Etheridge. He can only coach what is called and expected by the play calling. Do any of you really understand the bad position Brewster was put in this past week?

You people don't know Etheridge.  He can only coach what is called and expected by the play calling.  Do any of you really understand the bad position Brewster was put in this past week?

I can tell you what I DO know about Etheridge -- he is BAD. Really, REALLY BAD. He came from ARMY -- the losingest team at the time. Since he has been at NT, I've seen the national rushing leaders struggle to put up minimal production. AXE HIM. He is #1 on my hit list.

I can tell you what I DO know about Etheridge -- he is BAD.  Really, REALLY BAD.  He came from ARMY -- the losingest team at the time.  Since he has been at NT, I've seen the national rushing leaders struggle to put up minimal production.  AXE HIM.  He is #1 on my hit list.

I totally agree with this. Missed assignments, countless penalties, these have to do with the coaching of the O-line. You can hold or miss an assignment regardless of the play called. He is #1 on my hit list too.

I think Brewster and Archie should definately stay, if for no other reason than being alumni and bleeding green. Bleil did a good job and should have a shot to keep his job.

I can tell you what I DO know about Etheridge -- he is BAD.  Really, REALLY BAD.  He came from ARMY -- the losingest team at the time.  Since he has been at NT, I've seen the national rushing leaders struggle to put up minimal production.  AXE HIM.  He is #1 on my hit list.

Is losingest a word ?

I hope they keep Ramone Archie.....He is a great guy and he left a great gig in which he loved at Ryan to pursue a dream to coach in college.  I am sure he wasnt expecting this to happen at all.

You know, I was thinking the same thing. Romone is a great guy, and he did love working with Joey Florence at Ryan. He will either get back on Ryan's staff, or someone with Florence ties, or someone will pick him up. I think with a few more years learning, he will end up being a head coach somewhere. He played at UNT back in the Southland days if I am not mistaken.

You know, I was thinking the same thing.  Romone is a great guy, and he did love working with Joey Florence at Ryan.  He will either get back on Ryan's staff, or someone with Florence ties, or someone will pick him up.  I think with a few more years learning, he will end up being a head coach somewhere.  He played at UNT back in the Southland days if I am not mistaken.

Ramone was at NT during the late Simon/Early DD Big West days.. was a starter on the DD team that won @ Lubbock. Great night!

As for the new coach, if you're going to do it, do it all the way. Let him clean house if he sees fit. No restrictions, no sacred cows. If you're going to start fresh, start fresh.

Ramone was at NT during the late Simon/Early DD Big West days.. was a starter on the DD team that won @ Lubbock. Great night!

As for the new coach, if you're going to do it, do it all the way. Let him clean house if he sees fit. No restrictions, no sacred cows. If you're going to start fresh, start fresh.

How does that work with grad assistants?