Record at the end of September

NT91

Guest GrayEagleOne

Remember, we are a tremendously slow-starting team under Dickey. His BEST first five games has been 2-3.

Will this year be the exception? I don't think so. I'm guessing 1-4, with the win coming against either Middle or SMU.

It is very difficult to realistically determine our record at this point. We have no idea who is quarterback and now Quinn will be "playing with a hand cast." Several questions remain at other key positions from what I've read on this board. We can only hope that everyone on the team will step up so we don't have to suffer through another horrible season. I still have high hopes. Despite our lousy play last year, many of the SBC games were close. We appear to have a stronger team this season, so we may have a shot. Hopefully, Dickey has surprises in store.

It is very difficult to realistically determine our record at this point.  We have no idea who is quarterback and now Quinn will be "playing with a hand cast." Several questions remain at other key positions from what I've read on this board.  We can only hope that everyone on the team will step up so we don't have to suffer through another horrible season.  I still have high hopes.  Despite our lousy play last year, many of the SBC games were close. We appear to have a stronger team this season, so we may have a shot. Hopefully, Dickey has surprises in store.

I would like to suggest that you not hold your breath while you're waiting for that one.....unless you just enjoy passing out.

Well RaiderDoug thinks the Mean Green have the evil hex on the Blue Raiders & there's no doubt that NT will walk away with a win.

This is North Texas we're talking about.

Until proven otherwise, they can show up in the middle of the third qtr, drunk, and on two broken legs, and still kick our teeth in.

Quinn will be ready to play. If he's not, some other NT player will be out there, giving us his all.