I know I will get Shot for this.....

rhaprez03-04

I have been in out on what UNT is Bohman's father have discussed or worked out. I know I would here something on the Ticket but nothing. Can anyone please give an Update and also pin the topic blink.gif  huh.gif  unsure.gif

The last I heard about Bomar was Aug. 10 when he visited U. Houston and Sam Houston St. in Huntsville. Articles are in this thread.....

Bomar thread

I have been in out on what UNT is Bohman's father have discussed or worked out. I know I would here something on the Ticket but nothing. Can anyone please give an Update and also pin the topic blink.gif  huh.gif  unsure.gif

So confusing...

So confusing...

Agreed. I was so glad that NT80 provided the translation.

I thought maybe Bohman was Diet Coke boy's real name and he had asked his dad to go the local "quickie mart" named "In N Out" and broker a deal to exchange some Mean Green tickets for a couple of cases of Diet Coke.

Agreed.  I was so glad that NT80 provided the translation. 

I thought maybe Bohman was Diet Coke boy's real name and he had asked his dad to go the local "quickie mart"  named "In N Out" and broker a deal to exchange some Mean Green tickets for a couple of cases of Diet Coke.

LOL!!!!

So Bohman went to UH and SHSU in hopes of transferring as the new Diet Coke Boy?

LOL!!!!

So Bohman went to UH and SHSU in hopes of transferring as the new Diet Coke Boy?

Actually there has been no news from any school. No surprising since any school that takes him is going to have to appeal to the NCAA to get him readmitted to college athletics. And this request is going to come BEFORE the NCAA decides exactly what his punishment should be!

Here's the most recent Bomar/Quinn Information from the Daily Senitel.

Link

Sounds like they want to go somewhere as a package deal.

Why are we not jumping all over this? Quinn would be a huge help to our O-line. Bomar seems like a pretty good QB to roll into our "QB by Committee." I kidding about that. I'm think QB by committee is suicide.

Edited by meangreenfreak

Why are we not jumping all over this?  Quinn would be a huge help to our O-line.  Bomar seems like a pretty good QB to roll into our "QB by Committee."  I kidding about that.  I'm think QB by committee is suicide.

We might be. I’m sure at this point Bomar and Quinn would like to get out of the newspapers for a while!

But, the NCAA had yet to finish their investigation. Until they finish and announce a punishment for the two, any school that takes these two is buying a true “pig in a poke.” They might be eligible to play at a 1A school in 2007, maybe 2008 or maybe never. Both 2007 and never are unlikely but possible.