UNT_playmaker

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

USC 36

Texas 34

Its a dogfight, 28-28, 8:30 left in the 4th, USC then proceeds to get three safeties in a row, making it 34-28 USC, After a muffed snap when USC was trying to kneel to run the clock out, Texas gets the ball @ the USC 45, With 6 seconds left on the clock. They come out with 5 wide recievers, throw a hail mary to the trips side, it's tipped and UT scores!

34-34, Texas then attempts the extra point, only to have it blocked! and USC returns it for a TD to win the game.

36-34 USC!

and no, I have not been drinking. laugh.gif

but in all seriousness:

Mack Brown=Baby(BCS crying last year)

Vince Young=Jerk(Dirty, cocky player, and interview on SI the other day)

Texas will hopefully lose, I am going to watch the game at a friends house, and most that will be attending are UT homers. So(just to make everyone mad) I am going to cheer for USC.

Regardless of who you personally favor, isn't it great that at last we will see the National Championship determined on the field? Two really good teams, well coached, and with outstanding cheerleaders. It don't get no better than this!

Oh, and are you stocked up for the game with "happy juice?" biggrin.gif

I picked Texas, but I am an admitted homer from a T-sipper family. I don't understand the anti UT sentiment from people like FFRick. If A&M were in this game would most of these people feel the same way? My feelings are "Anybody but Texas Tech!"

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!

I have to edit this to say Vince Young is such the hype!

Edited by EagleD

I picked Texas, but I am an admitted homer from a T-sipper family.  I don't understand the anti UT sentiment from people like FFRick.  If A&M were in this game would most of these people feel the same way?  My feelings are "Anybody but Texas Tech!"

GO MEAN GREEN !!!!

I have to edit this to say Vince Young is such the hype!

I don't either, my granddaddy would have said they are just being pi$$pots.

Ah, heck. Now our guys play the national champs...here's to our guys giving them one serious fight at DKR. For those saying we'll get media attention for the UT/NT game: just what kind of media attention? I don't really think anyone cares, and if they do, they're going to expect UT to walk all over our beloved Mean Green!

And Pete Carroll- WHY didn't you review that Vince Young lateral TD? He had knee contact! KNEE CONTACT!

Edited by meangreendork

Ah, heck. Now our guys play the national champs...here's to our guys giving them one serious fight at DKR.

And Pete Carroll- WHY didn't you review that Vince Young lateral TD? He had knee contact! KNEE CONTACT!

And those were Big 10 (11?) refs too. Hear that Michigan?

There was a brief mention on the telecast that some unspecified 'technical difficulty' prevented a review of that play.

Edited by TripleGrad