the musers mention

j0nat8an

It was worse this past week than in previous weeks. Maybe it was because there were less people there to mask his comments or maybe a tough season just wore on his nerves. It is annoying as the devil, but there is not much we can do about it except maybe change where we sit and I am not going to do that.

Dont know who that was, but be careful yelling at TJ Covington. I love the guy... he even did a high-step for me going into the end zone during the spring. However, I was vocal about his biting on a play-action fake inside the 15 yard line. Apparently, his mom doesnt think much of those who criticize her boy during the game? I found out quick that "that wasnt his man"...and "Who are you?...shut up or you get out there if you can do better!" can be screamed pretty loud?

Part funny, and part WOW????

I think this season has been a strain on all of us. Here's hoping the spring brings us hope for a better next year. If not, I'm having an epideral and injecting the rum directly into my spnial column. (in all my years attending these games, I've never had a parent flip me off?)

GMG!!! blink.gif

That guy was a little bit behind us and I have to admit some of his comments were pretty funny. When Dickey wasted a timeout to get the wind going the other way for the kick for example..........

The guy was offending an older lady next to me. She finally leaned over to us and said something about that guy can only spout negative, why doesn't he realize we just won 4 straight conference championships, blah blah blah. I just smiled at her. Not that I would ever scream neagative things at a game but I wouldn't blast the sunshine during a dark dark season.

I've drug my boyfriend to every game this season and inspite of the terrible record he has converted to a Mean Green fan. He called this morning to say he heard the Ticket talking about the loud guy.

Edited by EagleChick03

You mean there's someone at the games more obnoxious than me? ohmy.gif

I guess I need to go into training during the off-season. cool.gif

I don't think that is possible. blink.gif

Silver Eagle is the TJ Covington of North Texas Alumni. biggrin.gif

TJ took it to a whole new level when he heckled the MTSU DANCE TEAM, but Silver one upped him by heckling a photographer who covers his own team. wink.gif

That people, is innovation.

I've drug my boyfriend to every game this season and inspite of the terrible record he has converted to a Mean Green fan. He called this morning to say he heard the Ticket talking about the loud guy.

It is so amazing what jedi mind tricks a woman can pull off. Anybody that can convert a fan this season gets a slow clap from me. biggrin.gif

I don't think that is possible.   blink.gif

Silver Eagle is the TJ Covington of North Texas Alumni.   biggrin.gif

TJ took it to a whole new level when he heckled the MTSU DANCE TEAM, but Silver one upped him by heckling a photographer who covers his own team. wink.gif

That people, is innovation.

That wasn't very smart of T.J., for two reasons.

He might have had some hopes of getting lucky sometime.

But more importantly, every one of those dancers can kick higher than his head. ohmy.gif

Ooops! You said the MTSU dance team. Ok forget the "getting lucky" part, but the "high kick" part still applies.

Edited by SilverEagle

Dont know who that was, but be careful yelling at TJ Covington. I love the guy... he even did a high-step for me going into the end zone during the spring. However, I was vocal about his biting on a play-action fake inside the 15 yard line. Apparently, his mom doesnt think much of those who criticize her boy during the game? I found out quick that "that wasnt his man"...and "Who are you?...shut up or you get out there if you can do better!" can be screamed pretty loud?

Part funny, and part WOW????

I think this season has been a strain on all of us. Here's hoping the spring brings us hope for a better next year. If not, I'm having an epideral and injecting the rum directly into my spnial column. (in all my years attending these games, I've never had a parent flip me off?)

GMG!!! blink.gif

That was when he got benched. He came over and started cutting off his tape. You should have heard what he had to say to her afterwards. I had to cover little ears up as we walked by.

I wish TJ all the best after school is over.

Rick