Where Are Your Seats At

Eagle-96

In case anyone wants to say hi to another poster or just wants to know what some of the other posters look like(I promise I will not stalk any one). Where are your seats tomorrow?

I am in Section C

Row 17

Seats 3, 4, 5

I am the one who is strikingly handsome yet surprisingly rugged at the same time. biggrin.gif

Edited by Eagle-96

I am soooo pumped about this game! This has the potential to be the the game that gets us on track for non-conf wins. I am hoping for a big turnout. I just drove through campus and there are many more people on campus on a friday night before gameday than have been in the past-hopefully a great sign!

North Texas 27

Tulsa 23

This win will be HUGEEE for fan support, and could really help propel us!

I don't think I can sleep tonight, I might go ahead and head to the tailgate.

normally, we are in:

E

30/31

but tomororw we were invited to sit with the president in the suite box so my brother n law and his kid will be in our seats. but, it may get too boring up there for me so I may have to leave and join greenbat and talon90 biggrin.gif

Talon 90's GF will be with us, so you HAVE to come see us!!

Same with you FFR.

Section D, R 12, seats 30, 31, 32. Right across the aisle from E. Couldn't get 3 seats on the end in E, so went for next best thing. I'll miss Sec. M. This will be a whole new view of the game for us. See you there.

GMG!

Section F Row 34 seats 9, 10, and 11; Row 35 seats 9, 10, and 11, Row 31 seats 16, 17, and 18, and Row 30 seat 17.

I'll be the short one with the UNT pants and jersey (thanks Rick!) screaming at the refs. smile.gif

I know you do more then just yell at the Refs Rachel. rolleyes.gif

I'll be the one refusing to sit down...

Ok good, so I can stand up in front of you.  Not like you will have any trouble seeing over me.

Funny, Rudy... biggrin.gif

Same ol' familiar seats: Lower Section E, Row 15, Seats 15, 16, 17, & 18

Drop by & say hello if you have a half minute, I promise--no long-winded GMG.com type opinions from this nestor, unless you ask me for one or two or three, that is)! laugh.gif And if that's the case, then bring your No Doz! blink.gif

WE SHOULD ALL BE WEARING SMILES TONIGHT FOR MANY REASONS...

Edited by PlummMeanGreen