Field Cam

jjpfootball

let me round up the posse and i will see what i can do.....

UPDATE.....

Its a Bust of Lee Jackson with a certain finger pointed to the sky and a bubble thats reads...."F.L.J.....F YOU GUYS"

But for real I was thinking of swinging by after the lights go out since they still elave the damn gate unlocked and you can get in whenever you want and do well whatever u want....i have heard some good stories about the old 50 yard line at FOuts.....but thats another subject....

I will keep ya updated

But for real I was thinking of swinging by after the lights go out since they still elave the damn gate unlocked and you can get in whenever you want and do well whatever u want....i have heard some good stories about the old 50 yard line at FOuts.....but thats another subject....

I will keep ya updated

Are you trying to say there has been more then one thing spread Eagle on the fifty yard line other then the stitched in logo....

I stopped by after Church today. The field is not glued down at the edges (on the press box side) but the numerals are down. The word "NORTH" is in the north endzone. The logo is the new one with the "R" intruding into the "O". There's nothing yet in the south endzone.

This is my first time back to Fouts since the end of spring drills. Someone needs to get out there with a weedeater and some Roundup.

My wife likes the turf enough to want to put in in our yard. So far, we disagree as to wheather or not to include the numbers.

Join the Mean Green Club

Buy season tickets

GO MEAN GREEN

Fouts its a beautiful grand old lady and her facelift over the last few years is very apparent. Adding the new paint, the jumbotron, the large photos of past and current players, and the new field has transformed what was once a terrible situation into a "not so bad" stadium. There are definitely worse stadiums, hell - half of the MAC teams have absolutely TERRIBLE stadiums (anyone ever seen the Glass Bowl?)... I look forward to the days of a new stadium but will sorely miss Fouts Field - a place where I have many fond memories... and will likely have more before the new one gets built in the next 4 to 5 years. I grew up going to Fouts and have watched the Mean Green move its way from being a mediocre IAA Southland team to knocking off Oregon State in our transitional year of IA all the way to things I never dreamed would happen (packing the stadium/tearing down goal posts 4 years in a row/etc/etc...)

I hope that an announcement come soon for a new home; but I hope it is a long term project - I guess I am in the minority when I say that i will truly miss Fouts Field, even with all of her shortcomings. She reminds me of an old battleship. One of the last of her kind. She had been neglected for many years but has undergone a pretty significant facelift over the last 4 years and that makes me bittersweet about the eventual tear-down of those stands.

Ok, go ahead and blast away - I know most of you despise Fouts Field with every bone in your bodies, lol.