Coach Morris speaks to largest ever UNT freshman class

Jonnyeagle

Curse and a blessing I guess. When I did my degree in trombone performance they had too many students and not enough professors. Easy to get lost when the 50 graduate students get 95% of the focus.

Hope they corrected the staff to students issue...

(Addendum: ended up doing MBA finance after)

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, NT80 said:

Did Seth ever engage with the students and encourage them to come to games?   I think Coach Morris should talk to the Frats and Sororities also about not just partying on the Hill but actually coming into the Stadium for a while!

This should be a message to all, not just Fraternities and Sororities.  

• Upvote 2

daughter was very impressed with him when they were at DATCU Stadium event; looks like school is doing awesome getting the Freshmen involved during welcome week. 

She did mention the incoming freshman class is largest in history. Lets hope they get involved and support athletics more than previous classes

367717513_276994978414803_2972516622627007534_n.jpg

367433568_2288717438000259_7770323829666884968_n.jpg

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, NT80 said:

Did Seth ever engage with the students and encourage them to come to games?   I think Coach Morris should talk to the Frats and Sororities also about not just partying on the Hill but actually coming into the Stadium for a while!

Yes, he and Wren were visiting with incoming Freshman those first years, at orientation.  I don't remember reading about it the latter part of his tenure, so I don't know if it continued.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, untbowler said:

daughter was very impressed with him when they were at DATCU Stadium event; looks like school is doing awesome getting the Freshmen involved during welcome week. 

She did mention the incoming freshman class is largest in history. Lets hope they get involved and support athletics more than previous classes

367717513_276994978414803_2972516622627007534_n.jpg

367433568_2288717438000259_7770323829666884968_n.jpg

Any mention of Boss Hodge being there? Need to pack the Pit like that for basketball season too.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

Any mention of Boss Hodge being there? Need to pack the Pit like that for basketball season too.

She did not mention him, but I will ask her, I know she loves WBB and BB in general so she will be a regular at the games later this Fall.

• Upvote 1