Who is your sleeper player on the 2023 UNT roster?

Jonnyeagle

2 hours ago, Big Z said:

Johnny Moxon

Too much of a wildcard.

I have a couple.

Defense: I think Rod Brown is going to breakout along with Vailea and Marcus Moore.  My real sleeper will be Chris Wright.

Offense: Even at an extremely deep position, I expect Farrar to shine at RB, Lee to make us forget those TE's that left and Ward to breakout at WR.

Edited by UNTLifer
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Wag Tag said:

Jace Ruder!! All or nothing. GMG 

This is my first choice.

7 hours ago, Glory to the Green said:

Jordan Brown or Carson Kropp

With the departures of some of our big time players, I feel we have A LOT of talent that will see meaningful playing time this year.  Looking forward to it!

You made me reconsider my first choice by mentioning Kropp. I really think he can be special.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Can we please agree that a known starter isn’t a sleeper??

I will go with walk-on TE Xzavior Kautai because tight end is a position of need where someone can quickly make an impact and because that dude has the most amazing name. 

40 minutes ago, 97and03 said:

I will go with walk-on TE Xzavior Kautai because tight end is a position of need where someone can quickly make an impact and because that dude has the most amazing name. 

What is your definition, mine would be someone that substantially upgrades their play and importance to the team. 

A true sleeper would probably be a player that no one expect to even play, and turns out to be one of the better performers on the team.  

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

What is your definition, mine would be someone that substantially upgrades their play and importance to the team. 

A true sleeper would probably be a player that no one expect to even play, and turns out to be one of the better performers on the team.  

Exactly, like Rod Burns before he established himself but out of nowhere became a solid contributor.

• 2 months later...
On 7/1/2023 at 5:11 AM, 97and03 said:

Told ya. 

• Haha 1