6 minutes ago, ADLER said:

I think it's adorable that the Rangers have finally won something. We should all be eternally grateful to the kindness of this season's Astros for providing them that opportunity.

That's what happens when we take the Astros' trash cans away. They end up losing all 4 home games to get booted out of the playoffs.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, ADLER said:

I think it's adorable that the Rangers have finally won something. We should all be eternally grateful to the kindness of this season's Astros for providing them that opportunity.

Now you know how the Cowboys' fans feel towards the Oilers/Texans.  Oh wait, let me rephrase.  How we will feel if you all ever win a Super Bowl let alone finish above .500.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, ADLER said:

Of course I'm a Rangers fan as well and celebrated the World Series victory. I married a Dallas area girl and we raised our family in the metroplex and they're all diehard Cowboys/ Rangers/Stars/Mavericks fans. I loved the Oilers but never made any emotional attachment to their replacement team.

I've recently expanded my fandom as my daughter attends Tulane and my son is at A&M. It does feel odd wearing these other school's gear, but I will never wear it when their opponent is my beloved Mean Green. That would be blatantly disloyal, like wearing any colors other than Green and White for a North Teas game.

Your loyalty is already slipping. You can spell Tulane and A&M correctly but misspelled the "Texas" in "North Texas." Get your priorities straight!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

On 11/3/2023 at 10:35 PM, Green Crazy said:

This was my happiest sport's moment I've had in possibly ever. Never thought the Rangers would do it. 🥲

It's been a long wait, but yeah, a World Series Championship is incredible.

image.png.ed5a28c97d5bb9ece73b6a08d0c90cba.png

Here's my kids at a 2012 game. We attended the pregame practice and the players came over, said hello and tossed them each a baseball. The kids were hooked as Rangers fans for life.

Please share some of your Rangers game memory photos if you've got any.

• Upvote 2