I was wondering....

2 hours ago, MGNation92 said:

On that note. Absolutely loved the new uniforms Oklahoma St announced yesterday. Clean look with a good mix of modern/classic 

https://pistolsfiringblog.com/photos-look-at-oklahoma-states-new-football-jerseys/

I don't like it when orange is the main color of the jersey or pants.  The others look good with white or black as the main color. 

• Upvote 1

I am a traditionalist.  

Jerseys: Green with white numbers outlined in black for home.  White with green numbers outlined in black for the road.

Pants: White with a double green stripe like the ones below but in our current green.

image.jpeg.37063c67ce02d06897ebd3d084bdec0d.jpeg

Alternate: Flying worm/apple green

2020 Week 5 Preview: Southern Miss Golden Eagles @ North Texas Mean Green -  Underdog Dynasty

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UNTLifer said:

I am a traditionalist.  

Jerseys: Green with white numbers outlined in black for home.  White with green numbers outlined in black for the road.

Pants: White with a double green stripe like the ones below but in our current green.

image.jpeg.37063c67ce02d06897ebd3d084bdec0d.jpeg

Alternate: Flying worm/apple green

2020 Week 5 Preview: Southern Miss Golden Eagles @ North Texas Mean Green -  Underdog Dynasty

Flying worm apple green is my favorite tbh. But standards as you describe is good too

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Ray 1
  • Puking Eagle 1