Adler is going to lose his mind

golfingomez

10 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Don’t worry @ADLER Voertmans going to have a shirt similar to this in Kelly Green. Can pre order here:

https://untstadiumstore.textbooktech.com/products/north-texas-nit-champ-shirt-cham-3971-obmwubyyxi

that links to this image... Voertman's can die with this image

image.png.335ef894590ed55fd733fc1a3739378e.png

• Upvote 5
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

37 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Don’t worry @ADLER Voertmans going to have a shirt similar to this in Kelly Green. Can pre order here:

https://untstadiumstore.textbooktech.com/products/north-texas-nit-champ-shirt-cham-3971-obmwubyyxi

I would love to see Voertmans improve. I don't have faith in it happening, but I'd love to see it.

Their shirt will probably be of lessor quality, poorer design, cost more, have limited quantity on adult sizes, and not be available until weeks after the event.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, ADLER said:

I would love to see Voertmans improve. I don't have faith in it happening, but I'd love to see it.

Their shirt will probably be of lessor quality, poorer design, cost more, have limited quantity on adult sizes, and not be available until weeks after the event.

They work with the resources they have. Your alternative is Barnes and Noble who the Athletic department cut ties with bc of how terrible they were. I’d rather give my money to a local store that actually cares about the university and is trying to satisfy a variety of wants and needs by its customers. They’re never going to please everyone but they try, contrary to what some think. 

• Upvote 4

Adler is going to lose his mind

No, it's about time other fans start caring about our school as well. Yes, black shirts are easier to find but they are not our school color. Sometimes the laziest way is not always the best option.

Why are we supposed to tolerate these kind of f*-ups? No other school would.

Edited by ADLER
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

5 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

They work with the resources they have. Your alternative is Barnes and Noble who the Athletic department cut ties with bc of how terrible they were. I’d rather give my money to a local store that actually cares about the university and is trying to satisfy a variety of wants and needs by its customers. They’re never going to please everyone but they try, contrary to what some think. 

If I could get them to care, then yes, I would agree. They don't. They will underperform and price gouge. It's just their nature.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, ADLER said:

If I could get them to care, then yes, I would agree. They don't. They will underperform and price gouge. It's just their nature.

I don’t see other companies producing “Toughest Team Wins” shirts. I don’t see other companies producing unique apparel for the UNT student body. If you don’t think they care, you’re not looking hard enough. I respect your opinion and I’m sure it’s based on past experiences but the truth of the matter is they do bend over backward to try and get things to us alumni, students, fans that are different than the mass produced stuff. Sometimes that means a little more money. But in this case, it’s actually cheaper than Rally House, Fanatics, etc. 

And if you go to them with ideas out of respect, chances are you’ll get some cool stuff out of it. The throwback basketball T-shirt/sweatshirt last year was because a guy came in asking if they could recreate a few for him. It ended being one of their best sellers. 

Edited by MeanGreen22
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, ADLER said:

Agree whole-heartedly with this statement.  Got several generic tees last season at Voertmans.  None made it into the rotation.  Especially disappointing was a flying worm tee.  After one wash the logo was washed out and the shirt shrunk to almost a crop-top.  And even the lovely Mrs. GMG93 does not want to see that.  So unless it is a name-brand shirt, I'm out on Voertmans.

Edited by GMG93
Dup word
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, ADLER said:

No, it's about time other fans start caring about our school as well. Yes, black shirts are easier to find but they are not our school color. Sometimes the laziest way is not always the best option.

Why are we supposed to tolerate these kind of f*-ups? No other school would.

Other big schools would never have shirts made in black or gray.

Screenshot_20230331_200301_Chrome.jpg

Edited by GMG_Dallas
  • Puking Eagle 1