Shorter

Wag Tag

I wondered if there was some kind of discipline issue with him barely playing in the first half. I don't remember seeing him on the field until late in the 2nd quarter and unless I missed it, I don't think he got a target until the 3rd quarter. He was dressed and on the sideline the entire time, and him being so limited in the first half felt like a major WTF.

He's so much fun and such a disruptive difference maker when he's on the field.

• Upvote 4

He tested positive for COVID so he didn't practice every day of the week.

So he was told that since that happened that the other receivers had made a "connection" with Aune so he was not going to play much.

So after playing 13 games with Aune there was no "connection"....I find that kind of weird. But after 13 games you don"t have a connection then somethings wrong somewhere Coach. 

If I am missing something please feel free to let me know so I can understand.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Son of Spiriki said:

I wondered if there was some kind of discipline issue with him barely playing in the first half. I don't remember seeing him on the field until late in the 2nd quarter and unless I missed it, I don't think he got a target until the 3rd quarter. He was dressed and on the sideline the entire time, and him being so limited in the first half felt like a major WTF.

He's so much fun and such a disruptive difference maker when he's on the field.

He always seemed to be a great home run threat, but routine passes to him often ended up on the ground.

My assumption was that they just stopped drawing up any plays for him other than deep balls.

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1

14 minutes ago, Chuck4334 said:

So he was told that since that happened that the other receivers had made a "connection" with Aune so he was not going to play much.

So after playing 13 games with Aune there was no "connection"....I find that kind of weird. But after 13 games you don"t have a connection then somethings wrong somewhere Coach. 

Sucks he had COVID. That’s a very weird regarding the connection. I hope he stays here next year. He is a hell of a deep threat for us. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Chuck4334 said:

If I have my choice between Aune and his connections or Earle and Jyaire? i am taking Jyaire and Earle all day everyday. 

• Upvote 2