Frisco Bowl - What section are you sitting in?

Big Z

1 hour ago, Big Z said:

For a seating map of Toyota Stadium, visit below.

Boise State will be on the west side of Toyota Stadium (Sections 101-111).

North Texas will be on the east side of Toyota Stadium (Sections 122-132).

Visit below where?

1 hour ago, Marty said:

I'm not buying off the school website this time. I did last year & got crap seats.

I did alright in the bowl game last year, but I got the short end of the stick this year at UTSA last Friday

Section 240 Row 1 so able to look over the rail and see several empty rows and several UTSA fans sitting in our sections... I wanna be a good alumni/supporter, but I was not a happy camper and will most likely change my buying habits. My Las Vegas tickets also left something to be desired, the shining star was I sat next to some solid UNT fans both times. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Magic95Fan said:

Still waiting on my assignment. We bought x4 tickets in the "$65" section. 

Pretty excited to hang out with a group of guys from my UNT days that I don't get to see that often, since I live so far. 

Yes, for those of us that purchased through UNT, we don’t know our seat assignments yet. 

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, AleAlejandro21 said:

Section 128, front row, two seats, right next to section 127. 
I’m never buying thru the athletic dept ever again. 

Why would you not buy from the athletic department?The stadium is small not a bad seat in the house and we support the university. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Sig381 said:

Why would you not buy from the athletic department?The stadium is small not a bad seat in the house and we support the university. 

Many of us have been burned by buying tickets for a higher price than retail to sit in a high row corner section, when we could have just bought directly from the retailer on the 50 yard line for the less.

I wish it wasn't that way! I still do buy mine through the university, but I don't blame anyone who doesn't.

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, MeanGreenDan said:

Many of us have been burned by buying tickets for a higher price than retail to sit in a high row corner section, when we could have just bought directly from the retailer on the 50 yard line for the less.

I wish it wasn't that way! I still do buy mine through the university, but I don't blame anyone who doesn't.

I hear you , understood 

• Upvote 1

It was my impression that when buying thru the University your seats were determined by a point system..number of years your a season ticket holder...how many times you've bought away game tickets...and bowl tickets. 

Also..these "Points" allowed you to improve your seat location at Apogee.

Not sure this is still the case but last year in the "Frisco Classic" I got good seats thru the UNT Ticket Office.

• Upvote 2

I bought 8 tickets in the $55 range last year through the school website. Been a season ticket holder for years. Got assigned tickets on the 3rd row on the 10 yard line. There were 100s of empty seats in the sections closer to the 50. This time I'll pick where I want to sit by buying through the bowl website.

• Upvote 3