Vaccination vs. Crack Pipes & Syringes

10 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

Can’t fix stupid. If you really think that the Trump vax is going to make you have some recurring health issue in 5 years then I have zero sympathy. Brutal honesty is the only way to get through to people regarding the vax. Look, if you don’t want to get it, that’s cool and your personal decision. Just like you have the right to tell those of us who took the vax we are sheep and going to grow a third arm, we have the right to give it right back.

Telling him he will die is a bit dramatic, no? You call that brutal honesty? I don’t know if he called you sheep or not but I don’t think the Herman Cain award comment was called for.

9 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

Just because we went to the same university doesn’t mean I have anything in common with any of y’all. LOL

We have this forum in common. If you don’t feel a connection through Mean Green athletics and mutual pride for our university, then why are you here?

• Upvote 2