The party is over. Withers out at Texas State

jtm0097

2 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Martin also lol

"North Texas was my first offer. The whole coaching staff really felt like a family," said Martin, whose father Kirk is the head coach at Manvel. "(Special teams coordinator) coach (Marty) Biagi was the guy who was really selling me to the coaches. When (offensive coordinator) coach (Graham) Harrell sat down and watched my film, he was like, 'Why haven't we offered this guy yet?'

"He told me that I reminded him of him when he was young and that just really meant a lot. I grew up watching Graham Harrell at Texas Tech and he's been my childhood idol for a really long time. I really felt like it was a really great fit."

https://247sports.com/college/football/recruiting/Article/2018-QB-Kason-Martin-Breaks-Down-His-Commitment-to-North-Texas-74899293/

4 hours ago, TheReal_jayD said:

Strongly disagree with this statement. We land Pearson, Bean And Kuehne even if we didn't have GH.

Pearson says he's excited to play for offensive coordinator Graham Harrell.

Cade Pearson said, "Like Graham Harrell has all the records in passing in the NCAA and in high school, and he played pro ball for a few years. It was the kind of environment that I wanted to be in. I just like how he plays the game. He plays it the same way Mike Leach did in 2006, 07, 08 when he played at Texas Tech. So, they're going to pass it a whole lot, and that's something I want to be around, and after I win the job I'm going to pursue the next level."

Not trying to disagree but these quotes would not support your comments.
Edited by UNTLifer