May I Conflate Two Or Three Subjects?

First subject, Lane Kiffin.
Second subject, Little Briles
Third Subject, Hugh Freeze

Conflate them:  Given Kiffin's willingness to ignore Little Briles' allegedly trashy opinion about white women in relation to non-white football players, and coach Freeze's apparent zeal for the Ladies of Craigslist, is it too much conjecture to expect that Freeze ends up in Boca Raton under Kiffin's employ within the next 12 months or so?

I'll hang up and listen.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Don't shed too many tears for Freeze.  He already is very wealthy compared to most people.  All he needs to do is have one of those Jerry Fallwell, " I Have Sinned!" moments and ask for forgiveness and next thing you know he will be an assistant making 1 million at a major power school as an OC.  Not to sound cynical or get political but with the Bill Clinton Art Briles and Denny Hastert world we live in today, these sexual offenses just don't stick like they used to.   Plus, I am guessing that part of Freeze's agreement to walk away was Ole Miss agreeing to keep the details of his indiscretions under wraps.   Reverend Freeze will do just fine!

8 hours ago, MeanGreenMailbox said:

First subject, Lane Kiffin.
Second subject, Little Briles
Third Subject, Hugh Freeze

Conflate them:  Given Kiffin's willingness to ignore Little Briles' allegedly trashy opinion about white women in relation to non-white football players, and coach Freeze's apparent zeal for the Ladies of Craigslist, is it too much conjecture to expect that Freeze ends up in Boca Raton under Kiffin's employ within the next 12 months or so?

I'll hang up and listen.

Good post. People need to wake up and realize the level of cheating taking place in Boca Raton and San Antonio. It's very blatant and will be exposed in due time.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, UNT Mean Green said:

Good post. People need to wake up and realize the level of cheating taking place in Boca Raton and San Antonio. It's very blatant and will be exposed in due time.

Either share something or quit with the speculation. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

36 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Either share something or quite with the speculation. 

Right? Keep crying wolf while Kiffin and Wilson ride these gigs into P5 positions and Littrell is still here.

at some point when you don't have proof it just starts to look like jealousy

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, unt_rocket09 said:

Question, would y'all like if we took a kid like De'Andre Johnson (Last Chance U now at FAU?

No I wouldn't like it. But 'at the end of the day' many coaches aren't of the highest morals...As many of the players aren't either. Coaches enjoy talking like they are, but there are some real pos out there. Many are cut from the same cloth. But how many pos players and coaches are running rampant in all sports at the collegiate and pro level? Standards, ethically, have dropped into almost irrelevancy. And college administrators, coaching staffs, acceptance policies, etc. have 0 trouble looking past it if they can football good. 

I would probably like the results though. 

• Downvote 2

9 hours ago, unt_rocket09 said:

Question, would y'all like if we took a kid like De'Andre Johnson (Last Chance U now at FAU?

Don't condone what he did, and it would be a tough call, but everything I've seen on the show and read online this was the only time he's ever been in any kind of trouble.  He seems to have rebounded, and if the staff felt like he'd moved past it then I would be ok with it.  In the show they said he is attending anger management, helps in a battered women's shelter, and one other thing tied to the topic.  If he kept that up while here I could be down.  Again, don't agree with what he did but he does seem to have paid his price and manned up, moved on and worked to improve himself.  Notice no where did I talk about his football skills, although they are through the roof.  

Kiffin took him 

IMG_0327.PNG

http://247sports.com/Article/Last-Chance-U-Season-2-Where-are-they-now-105320819

Edited by GMG24