Krasniqui Needs to Help

4 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

Almost seems like NutsaK can get recruits anywhere at will.

I want to know how they are doing this, I've been to that crapy bowl they play in. The campus is a commuter one and yeah they won a bowl last year but nothing that would lead me to expect the success on the recruiting front they've had. How are they doing this and why aren't we?? I would pick going to UNT 10/10 times so they must have one hell of a selling pitch.

1 hour ago, TheReal_jayD said:

I believe Zach and Zachary are the same person just have 2 247 profiles...

Not sure that Zacharia and Zachanise Gilson would agree with your assessment of the twins.

I hope the 2 star Zach flips to Incarnate Word and they are stuck with NR Zachary.

2 hours ago, p_phelps said:

I want to know how they are doing this, I've been to that crapy bowl they play in. The campus is a commuter one and yeah they won a bowl last year but nothing that would lead me to expect the success on the recruiting front they've had. How are they doing this and why aren't we?? I would pick going to UNT 10/10 times so they must have one hell of a selling pitch.

Not even...They lost to New Mexico in their bowl game. 

• Upvote 2

On 7/12/2017 at 7:40 PM, Ben Gooding said:

Not even...They lost to New Mexico in their bowl game. 

So we both lost to triple option teams?? Guess we should start running that offense.  

9 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Well, I was all for it pre-SL hire. It's a winning formula for a program that doesn't recruit well. 

Hard to be elite in college with that offense because you have to recruit a very specific tough as hell kid.  But you can sure win games bc you keep other teams Offense off the field for big chunks of time. 

On 7/12/2017 at 11:10 AM, UNTLifer said:

Noticed UTSA had two DL's commit from Sachse.

My bad, looks like 247 has the same kid listed twice.  I would like to see Krasniqui work on flipping the other Sachse DE, Lacey, that committed to OSU.

• Downvote 1