Alabama-Birmingham (1/5/17)

CMJ

1 minute ago, bstnsportsfan3 said:

Game is on ESPN 3 with Hank doing the PBP. Good quality broadcast ( wish i could say the same thing about the coaching)

You realize we are winning right? We all agree Benford had been a mess, but what's the point of constantly ragging while we are winning and playing pretty well so far?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 10

8 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Ru ro UAB heating up

while were on break, does combs look like an absolute shell of himself to anyon else? He has 0 bounce.  

He has looked like that all year. He had surgery on his ankle over summer and then injured his knee to start the season. He hasn't had many flashy dunks and I remember in the San Diego game he just laid it in on a fast break instead of dunking.

And now he dunks it haha

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

He has looked like that all year. He had surgery on his ankle over summer and then injured his knee to start the season. He hasn't had many flashy dunks and I remember in the San Diego game he just laid it in on a fast break instead of dunking.

Sounds to me like someone shouldn't be playing.  Kids health comes first not rushing him back on the court 

well there was a little Bounce

Edited by GMG24
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

Sounds to me like someone shouldn't be playing.  Kids health comes first not rushing him back on the court 

well there was a little Bounce

I wondered why he wasn't red shirted like Fuller and I believe Pittman to start the year. I'm guessing Benford knew it was all on the line this year and took a chance. They should have red shirted Combs so the new coach would have two years out of him next year. At this rate Deckie should have been red shirted to with the way he had played and the amount of games he has sat.

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

1 minute ago, shootermcgavin44 said:

Why would you want Benford to gain any momentum? The quicker he gets fired the quicker we can rebuild the mess he's made. 

Are you really asking why I would want UNT to lose... that's an absolutely ludicrous question. No real fan would ever want their team to lose and I know the players would find that incredibly disrespectful.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4