UNT-Florida running blog

Brett Vito

Very disappointed in this performance. It may be time to cut our losses, admit the mistake, and clean house in our coaching staff. Defense looks horrible, and I'm not even sure what our offense is supposed to be. Could be a long season if we don't make a change.

• Downvote 28

11 minutes ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

Very disappointed in this performance. It may be time to cut our losses, admit the mistake, and clean house in our coaching staff. Defense looks horrible, and I'm not even sure what our offense is supposed to be. Could be a long season if we don't make a change.

LOL 

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

Bruh

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

Dafuq?  Are you trolling or just a complete idiot?

The Florida coach is acting like a whiny little bitch. The replay I saw was not a late hit.  The NT player had committed to the tackle when the ball was thrown. Regardless, the coach is supposed to be the one that shows composure. Good on Littrell for not taking his shit.

Edited by Rudy
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

You have probably posted some of the most stupid idiotic comments in the history of this website. Even for a troll you're pretty stupid

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

Why is a Dallas Baptist student taking the time to make a fake account and post on a Mean Green forum?  Did GH steal your girl?

2 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

You have probably posted some of the most stupid idiotic comments in the history of this website. Even for a troll you're pretty stupid

That is an accurate assessment and considering some idiocy that's been spewed on this board over the past 15 years, that says a lot.

Listen, guys - I bleed green. And because of this, I don't know what to say after this performance. As you can tell by my username, I love Graham Harrell. I'm a fan, okay? I'm a fan. That being said, I'm concerned that maybe he should cut his teeth coaching in high school first? We got shut out by a bad Central Florida team. This is unacceptable. Things were never this bad under Dan McCartney.

The first few games under this regime are concerning to me. Is there a clause in the contract that would allow us to cut bait with these guys without paying them too much? My hope is that we could call Todd Dodge, and see if he would be receptive to a return to our sideline. We screwed up firing him, as he was finally putting his fingerprints on this program. I'm sick of getting shutout by schools like Florida International, and tonight was the last straw for me; we gave it a shot, but ultimately this athletic program needs to get back to its glory days. The only way to do that is to give Dodge another chance under the leadership of Villarreal. Maybe Graham could put the helmet on for us next week, we need the help.

• Downvote 11

Just now, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

Listen, guys - I bleed green. And because of this, I don't know what to say after this performance. As you can tell by my username, I love Graham Harrell. I'm a fan, okay? I'm a fan. That being said, I'm concerned that maybe he should cut his teeth coaching in high school first? We got shut out by a bad Central Florida team. This is unacceptable. Things were never this bad under Dan McCartney.

The first few games under this regime are concerning to me. Is there a clause in the contract that would allow us to cut bait with these guys without paying them too much? My hope is that we could call Todd Dodge, and see if he would be receptive to a return to our sideline. We screwed up firing him, as he was finally putting his fingerprints on this program. I'm sick of getting shutout by schools like Florida International, and tonight was the last straw for me; we gave it a shot, but ultimately this athletic program needs to get back to its glory days. The only way to do that is to give Dodge another chance under the leadership of Villarreal. Maybe Graham could put the helmet on for us next week, we need the help.

Just....go.

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

Oh my gosh. It's just. So. Glorious. This bit. So bright. So shiny. I can't look away. . . .

Spock Medusan.jpg

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

My hope is that we could call Todd Dodge, and see if he would be receptive to a return to our sideline. 

*snip*

but ultimately this athletic program needs to get back to its glory days. 

*sings*

One of these things is not like the other

One of these things doesn't beloooong

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, GrahamIsGonnaGoHam said:

You know, I've read some really, really stupid things on the internet before.  I've seen some really dumb people do some really dumb things.  I think this might be in the top five on both lists. 

• Upvote 1