Two things that must be fixed

kj86

44 minutes ago, kj86 said:

1.  Giving up big plays.

2.  WRs not getting any separation. 

Agreed.  On #2, in addition to getting separation, I thought it looked like the WRs still aren't being as physical as Littrell wants.  There were a few incompletions thrown in tight coverages where I felt like WRs didn't fight hard enough for the ball.  

• Upvote 2

The special team play certainly lacked giving up a blocked punt and a long td punt return.   However, the only other long play was a QB scramble that should not have happened; but was against basically the second team defense.   BC doesn't come close to having the athletes of SMU, but I thought there was improvement in controlling the big plays.   

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, outoftown said:

When you said there  were two things to correct, I fully expected to find the Refs Miicrophones mentioned. But this has been a gripe for so long it feels like we really have arrived at the big time if those mics ever work two games in a row.

I wrote an essay in that survey, bitching about the Ref mic issue....

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, All About UNT said:

I want to throw in that the shit with 2 or 3 guys jumping in the air after making plays has to stop as well..... or at least be toned down.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I don't know.  I might take that over Willie Ivery whipping a nae nae (as long as no one gets hurt).

medium.57d5b59a907e4_gsertkr-Imgur.gif.f

Edited by UNT 90 Grad