MGB: Could David Bailiff be a candidate at UTSA?

Brett Vito

1 minute ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Dont confuse bragging with correcting someone. 

If thats the case, then our gave in 2015 is also in the past...

No sir, it was the current football season. Bragging rights are ours UNTIL the next game.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

ugh.  UTSA fans are the worst.

And everyone on GMG.com who 'hates' UTSA needs to step back and look at the reasons why.  
Then, think about being associated with these kinds of people if you continue to fan this really stupid flame.

I really wish some LATech fans would come on here and talk smack like these dudes, so you all will stop letting these morons draw you offsides.  
Instead, the LATech fans on here are good dudes... you know, the kinds of people you want to be associated with in a 'rivalry'.

Age-old advice: Ignore the trolls and they go away.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

ugh.  UTSA fans are the worst.

And everyone on GMG.com who 'hates' UTSA needs to step back and look at the reasons why.  
Then, think about being associated with these kinds of people if you continue to fan this really stupid flame.

I really wish some LATech fans would come on here and talk smack like these dudes, so you all will stop letting these morons draw you offsides.  
Instead, the LATech fans on here are good dudes... you know, the kinds of people you want to be associated with in a 'rivalry'.

Age-old advice: Ignore the trolls and they go away.

200.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Why do we have so many UTSA fans trolling on here? Are y'all that paranoid of us, that you have to come on here and brag about how many $5 fill ups the San Antonio KFC's sold to pay the salary of the new coach? Y'all are missing the fact that you fired your coach a month before signing day and the season is most likely a wrap for you all. Good luck recruiting and replacing your staff in January lol.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I just love this. UNT could almost not plan this better. Texas State only started recruiting last week with a bunch of guys who are not completely familiar with texas recruiting. UTSA has nobody doing their recruiting right now and now we can tell all Rice recruits that they don't know where the staff that is recruiting them will be next season (and that is after saying that even if they stay they may be on the hot seat).

Just by being on a normal time trajectory (we were not even particularly early) we are ahead of half the Texas competition in recruiting.

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, outoftown said:

I just love this. UNT could almost not plan this better. Texas State only started recruiting last week with a bunch of guys who are not completely familiar with texas recruiting. UTSA has nobody doing their recruiting right now and now we can tell all Rice recruits that they don't know where the staff that is recruiting them will be next season (and that is after saying that even if they stay they may be on the hot seat).

Just by being on a normal time trajectory (we were not even particularly early) we are ahead of half the Texas competition in recruiting.

200.gif

7 minutes ago, outoftown said:

Specifically against schools that we are competing directly against(realistically) for recruits. I say F*** em both. Rice and NutsaCK can suck it. 

tumblr_lhtretysij1qh7l8yo1_500.gif

• Upvote 4

40 minutes ago, UTSAMarineVet09 said:

Dont confuse bragging with correcting someone. 

If thats the case, then our game in 2015 is also in the past...

38 minutes ago, GMG24 said:

No sir, it was the current football season. Bragging rights are ours UNTIL the next game.  

anigif_enhanced-buzz-31485-1412701920-9.

• Upvote 5

11 hours ago, MeanGreenRoadrunner said:

I dont.  It represents me: both of my institutions.  UNT taught me graphic design... the skills used to create that eagle.  *shrugs* 

@Harry I vote make him take it down.  It is an abomination. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

12 minutes ago, MGNation92 said:

Bailiff staying at Rice

This is the best case scenario for UNT recruiting. Baliff is as lame a duck as it gets. Every G5 in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, and Arkansas will use that against Rice to the fullest extent. AND nUTSAck has missed out on probably their best candidate thus delaying their recruiting as well. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1