Mississippi Valley State (12/17/2015)

Army of Dad

And everyone is aware of exactly what you are.  Again...you were not there, you have no clue what you are talking about, so why don't you just give it a rest?  You are making a bigger fool of yourself with each comment.  Why so jealous of my Ulys Knight award?  You seem to be fixated on whatever I do in support of UNT while you do not attend, you are no longer a member of the Mean Green Club nor Alumni Association, right? Why do you even care?

Kenny and I had a nice chat yesterday.  If your poison had an any effect on him, he certainly didn't reflect any.  He's smart enough to be able to see who is there supporting UNT and who isn't.  He even stopped by on the way out after the game to chat a bit more. How about giving it a rest?  Your ignorance of the matter is embarrassing for you.

Mark,...do you want me to go on and tell everyone what you have done in public?  If I do, will you again go at  Harry with your pathetic threats of calling your lawyer?  If you don't want to be mentioned don't fabricate things like season ticket holder numbers or use someone else who isn't here to defend himself to prop yourself up that list of do-gooderness you keep in your RV sweater vest.

Rick

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 4

Mark,...do you want me to go on and tell everyone what you have done in public?  If I do, will you again go at  Harry with your pathetic threats of calling your lawyer?  If you don't want to be mentioned don't fabricate things like season ticket holder numbers or use someone else who isn't here to defend himself to prop yourself up that list of do-gooderness you keep in your RV sweater vest.

Rick

Let me make this 100% clear to everyone.  

For the last time..YOU WERE NOT PART of any conversation I had with anyone regarding Kenny Lyons. I have NEVER EVER mentioned KENNY'S name to any individual associated in an official capacity with UNT!  No one...ever! In fact, I don't care enough about it to do so...period! Let me state it again for you..... I have NEVER EVER SPOKEN TO ANY OFFICIAL at UNT ...ATHLETIC OR OTHERWISE... ABOUT KEN LYONS in any capacity.  None...never!  How that in any way is a problem for you I don't understand.  I, by the way, am wearing a sweater vest right now as I type this...have worn them for years...why is that a problem for you? I have UNT, Masters and Torry Pines sweater vests and will probably pick upt a new one or two for Christmas. Almost bought an Okie State one recently but passed on that one. Would you like photos when I get them?  I play golf..lots of golfers enjoy sweater vests on cool days. So? Why do you care what I wear so much?  Seems odd for a male to be fixated so much on what another male wears.  Unless, of course......Heck, some like to wear big hats to football games, right?

This will be the last I post regarding this stupid situation.  You were not there.  It is time for you to let it go.  

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I have NEVER EVER SPOKEN TO ANY OFFICIAL at UNT ...ATHLETIC OR OTHERWISE... ABOUT KEN LYONS in any capacity.  None...never!

Right...interesting you mention "NEVER EVER SPOKEN TO ANY OFFICIAL"...so considering I never stated in my previous posts what you actually did to stab him in the back...you just told on yourself.  LOL!  The good thing is he probably doesn't remember it was you so he's naturally going to be cordial.  

By the way,...as to another one of your fabricated assumptions,..he's always had his own tickets and never had to rely on a fan for them, just so you know.

Rick

Edited by FirefightnRick
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

I'm surprised anyone goes to UNT basketball games anymore.

Jyst another program RV has ruined in the last 10 years. 

Only at UNT would Rick Villarreal left in the AD position for 15 years. Every day he remains should be a clear message to season ticket holders that UNT could give a crap about athletics. They simply give it lip service without caring about won-loss record.

Actions speak way way way louder than words.

#ADforlife

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm surprised anyone goes to UNT basketball games anymore.

Jyst another program RV has ruined in the last 10 years. 

Only at UNT would Rick Villarreal left in the AD position for 15 years. Every day he remains should be a clear message to season ticket holders that UNT could give a crap about athletics. They simply give it lip service without caring about won-loss record.

Actions speak way way way louder than words.

#ADforlife

I feel the same way about UNT Football as I do UNT Basketball. They both suck greatly, all under the watchful eye (i.e. vision) of RV. As long as he stays, I won't attend one more game at The Super Pit or Apogee. I just cannot do it after 25 years of fandom, not to mention 15 of those years being under RV's leadership. And by the empty sections of those buildings on gameday, it appears that there are thousands more like me than there are like those still going to games here. I don't begrudge those who are going, either. If they can find enjoyment in a game in Denton these days, I'll give them all kinds of credit for doing what I can no longer come close to doing.

I figure that the WKU game I went to after the Portland State Massacre was my last one for a long time to come. I, too, believe wholeheartedly that RV is the #UNTADforlife. When he retires/dies, those offices will be named after him and a statue of him will get built somewhere around the athletic center--guaranteed...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I feel the same way about UNT Football as I do UNT Basketball. They both suck greatly, all under the watchful eye (i.e. vision) of RV. As long as he stays, I won't attend one more game at The Super Pit or Apogee. I just cannot do it after 25 years of fandom, not to mention 15 of those years being under RV's leadership. And by the empty sections of those buildings on gameday, it appears that there are thousands more like me than there are like those still going to games here. I don't begrudge those who are going, either. If they can find enjoyment in a game in Denton these days, I'll give them all kinds of credit for doing what I can no longer come close to doing.

I figure that the WKU game I went to after the Portland State Massacre was my last one for a long time to come. I, too, believe wholeheartedly that RV is the #UNTADforlife. When he retires/dies, those offices will be named after him and a statue of him will get built somewhere around the athletic center--guaranteed...

Which would be hilarious, considering the incompetency he has brought to the position, especially the last 10 years.

It would be like naming your stadium after a walk-on 7th team field goal kicker. 

But their is no doubt those big money love donors he has manipulated will make this happen.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3