MGB: Canales presser notes

Brett Vito

I highly doubt it was in reference to him trying to make the most of his career. If he's that miserable, he should just walk away. Or perhaps a hefty punishment should be levied to make an example of him. I don't care how talented you are, this is inexcusable. His attitude is caustic on a good day.

• Upvote 3

Carlos Harris looks no different than a frustrated striker starved for service. He runs his routes hard every play, blocks, gets open. With that effort he's getting passes in the dirt (DMS) at worst, and 7 yard routes on 3rd and 15 at best. 

Again, I don't have to work with him directly, but I find it difficult to complain about the guy when 1. He's the most productive WR and 2. He is the most passionate. 

He's certainly not the reason we are losing. If the record were flipped he'd be praised as a "fiery leader" instead of 'locker room cancer'. I mean, the knee-jerk cliche example is Jordan. He seems awful but he won. And before you blame him for the offense, let's remember that WRs can't impact the game at the same level of a QB or RB. 

• Upvote 3