The banner-Devil's advocate

UTSA Fan

Tonto: What do you mean WE, kemosabe?

plural pronoun, in this case UNT football program and fans. As a fan, an appropriate grammatical application. As a note, ive always posted under this name and my unt association has been posted more  than once on other threads. As such, your most likely going to cling to the pretense that either fan base truely gives a rats ass about the other. In reality, i dont care what either base thinks about me or who i support. I support both for my reasons without regard to anyone. As i told runner fans, going to support with or without you, but im not going to get involved in talking crap about either team.

• Upvote 5

plural pronoun, in this case UNT football program and fans. As a fan, an appropriate grammatical application. As a note, ive always posted under this name and my unt association has been posted more  than once on other threads. As such, your most likely going to cling to the pretense that either fan base truely gives a rats ass about the other. In reality, i dont care what either base thinks about me or who i support. I support both for my reasons without regard to anyone. As i told runner fans, going to support with or without you, but im not going to get involved in talking crap about either team.

I mean support by all means. Seems like torture to support 2 teams combined 2-16. You should just go burn all of your walking bird gear and come fully to the green side. No need to straddle the line. 

• Upvote 2

If you support both, why not use a UNT moniker and avitar? Do you wear a UTSA jersey to Apogee and root for the Mean Green?

This ain't rocket surgery. Support UNT when you are here.

• Upvote 1

In reality, i dont care what either base thinks about me or who i support.

Please tell us more about how much you don't care.

Posting as "UTSA Fan" with a Roadrunners logo and calling yourself one of "us" is an odd thing to do. You don't look like an us. You look like a them. That's all my comment meant.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

MGN_Breakdown is a pretty good writer with really good insight though, so the blog isn't 100% trash. And at least they stopped posting political commentary on MGN's Twitter. Which caused the initial shit-talking between us.

Funny, he doesn't political tweet from there anymore, much like I suggested.

It's borderline unbelievable. I thought Aztecskin was better than that. 

All that needs to be known about Azrecskin is the two of you are in a frothing back and forth against him. That says enough.

Ryan, stop being inane.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I mean support by all means. Seems like torture to support 2 teams combined 2-16. You should just go burn all of your walking bird gear and come fully to the green side. No need to straddle the line. 

no joke. I feared a 20 loss year and it looks grim

If you support both, why not use a UNT moniker and avitar? Do you wear a UTSA jersey to Apogee and root for the Mean Green?

This ain't rocket surgery. Support UNT when you are here.

I have never spoken negatively on any thread (except cougar king) about unt, only positive. I was new to the site and didn't realize the consternation it would provoke, I was just happy to find a medium for a connection to the team.

If he happens to be the same guy I saw at the game then the answer is yes.

Being a fan of both ok, but it would seem as though you'd put on your UNT hat when visiting here.

lol nope woulnt do that

You ain't from around here, are you, boy?

originally Lewisville. 

Edited by UTSA Fan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Season ticket holder. Awkward.

2j506sw.png

Unfortunately his pal CC_Jared (whom he started a UTSA blog with) blocked me so I can't link to the photo of him in a UTSA shirt doing "birds up". 

Pretty damning evidence, tbh.

#meangreennation

lol okay now your in left  field. Never started a blog, never blocked anyone. I dont follow or keep  up with the utsa "experts" i think they are hacks. Also, my photo has never been posted.

It's borderline unbelievable. I thought Aztecskin was better than that. 

im not him. Good theater though. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1