Thoughts on UNT using "#hit6"?

Harry

Is it time to ditch "#Hit6"  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Is it time to ditch "#Hit6"

• YES - it served it's purpose in 2013 but times have changed and it's time to move on
    • NO - "#Hit6" worked before and it will work again for UNT

Actually King, the focus isn't on 14-0.  One of the UH hashtags is #1-0.  Win at what you're doing right now.  A quote from our QB:  "It doesn't matter what it is, you have to be 1-0 in everything you do," Ward Jr. said. "Come out full speed, give great effort. It doesn't take any talent to give great effort. That's what he's (Coach Tom Herman) always talking about."

• Upvote 2

Actually King, the focus isn't on 14-0.  One of the UH hashtags is #1-0.  Win at what you're doing right now.  A quote from our QB:  "It doesn't matter what it is, you have to be 1-0 in everything you do," Ward Jr. said. "Come out full speed, give great effort. It doesn't take any talent to give great effort. That's what he's (Coach Tom Herman) always talking about."

Regardless, we're not making it a goal to go 6-6. Plus having a goal to be 1-0 every week is like aiming for 14-0 in a way.

Edited by Cougar King

I stopped doing that about two years ago. What winning program do you see openly saying that they hope to win at least 6 games? Oh that's right, none of them do. The only people who need to set their sights higher is your athletic department. Our previous head coach got fired for going 7-5 because that's mediocre. You don't see Coach Herman going around saying "Oh gee, I hope we win at least 6 games this year." Nope, he just won a national championship and the Broyles award. We aim for 14-0 every season.

Actually I don't have any trouble getting women, but that's not what this discussion is about

Yeah, I bet you don't--but then again, we've always assumed you were a woman anyways..#cougargirlpower

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1