Backlash At UNT Over Governor Abbott At Graduation

I wonder how certain posters would feel if Justice Scalia were giving the commencement address.

Anyone?

what's he gonna talk about? how 14 different combinations of tomato sauce, cheese and noodle are actually 14 unique and distinct dishes? how to slick your hair...both head and back? the proper gold chain to cologne ratio for scoring babes?

Keep UNT Italian Free!!

• Upvote 2

Time and a place, my friend.

Um, no thanks?

Wait, are we still debating something that's not going to change and is really weird to debate anyway? Hey, Jalie Mitchell is back as the women's bball head coach! There. Much more interesting topic upon which almost everyone can agree.

I think we could iron out our differences at a tailgate. Both of us are likely more reasonable in person. Maybe I'll stop by at a tailgate this year.

Because, personally, I think that you, and many others, are misreading my argument.

That's all I have to say about that.

Meh I've heard the same wrap but I wouldn't really bother. All the mods on here are his buddies so the rules don't really apply to him. If you're gonna act like a jerkoff online then you're probably not much better in person.

Edited by Coffee and TV
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Geez these posts are so far from topic it is ridiculous...

---- Protesting Abbot is crazy .... A graduation speech is no place for protesting or politics unless the speaker makes it that way by some crazy action or what he says... .. I am sick of NO respect for politicians unless they have done something illegal or ridiculous to deserve it... I am no rightwing or left-wing radical.. The problem with Congress now is the two groups can not get along or compromise as they have done in the past.. These idiots on radio have created a lot of it by making claims which are not even true or in some cases not the whole truth.. Example the guys who regularly lie or misrepresent the truth such as claim the president was born in Kenya, went to a Medrasa, is Islamic, or that a certain party is totally anti-gun, anti-Christian, etc... (maybe some members of both are, most aren't, etc.) The problem is so many "lame-brains" think it is true because they want it to be true... .

I hope no one is crazy enough to embarrass UNT at graduation.

• Upvote 1

what's he gonna talk about? how 14 different combinations of tomato sauce, cheese and noodle are actually 14 unique and distinct dishes? how to slick your hair...both head and back? the proper gold chain to cologne ratio for scoring babes?

Keep UNT Italian Free!!

Be careful with the Italian bashing CBL!

Meh I've heard the same wrap but I wouldn't really bother. All the mods on here are his buddies so the rules don't really apply to him. If you're gonna act like a jerkoff online then you're probably not much better in person.

You mean like race baiting and falsely accusing people of racist murder? Like you have done?

Twice?

Stop crying about me. It's kinda sad. You know how many times I have complained to a moderator? Zero. About anyone.

I can't help that you don't want to be responsible for what you post. That is your issue.

Edited by UNT90
  • Downvote 2