To: Rick V

EagleGreen

Please understand that I am not anti-Dodge. I would love nothing more than to witness Coach Dodge become our Joe Paterno. I want him to succeed at UNT!

My complaint wasn't against Coach Dodge last Saturday night. It was meant to be directed towards the offensive coordinator. Our guys should have been so well rehersed when they ran onto the field facing 1st and 10 from their own 2 yard line, late in the game and nursing a lead, albeit small, that they should have had a grin on their faces. We had 98 yards of open green and choose to run the ball, what 3 times. We didn't try to win. We tried not to lose and we lost! We were not well coached in situational probabilities. Bad coaching from Mr.C. He failed to prepare our kids for this scenario. This is when the game was lost. It wasn't Coach Dodge's fault.

I have the this thread and I am not sure i understand what you yelled out. If it was something along the lines of this quote or the post ahead of this, then I don't think it warrants a nasty little stare... so, for posterity... wha'd you really say? I ain't pickin at anything, just sayin...

Edited by Primo
  • Upvote 1

I have the this thread and I am not sure i understand what you yelled out. If it was something along the lines of this quote or the post ahead of this, then I'm don't think it warrants a nasty little stare... so, for posterity... wha'd you really say? I ain't pickin at anything, just sayin...

I understand. But really you just need to read the thread. I personaly think we are all tired and burnt out.

If I'd been standing anywhere nearby, I would have complained to security and ask for him to be removed.

But I sit in section E where I have since 94 and I not only didn't see or hear him, I don't know who he is. If he behaves like an adult for the rest of the year, no problem.

It wasn't a "call security" kind of thing. Nobody's well being was at stake. No curse words, nothing being said that wasn't plausible. Just good old fashion yelling. You know, like fans should do. You don't want to just SIT in Section E (since '94) and not yell. You have to yell at your team "LETS GO MEAN GREEN", yell at the refs "GET SOME GLASSES ZEBRA", and of course, yell at the coaches "GO FOR IT ON 4TH AND 1 YOU PANSIE!!" It was good stuff. It just happened to be at the end of the game and RV was listening. He looked pretty steamed and shocked, like he couldn't believe someone would call out the coaches. He kept walking closer and closer to the stands and eyeing down Bob while chewing on what seemed to be sunflower seeds. He appeared to ALMOST walk up to the stands, but he spit and turned away. It all seemed exciting. An invigorated fan base, a passionate AD protecting his flock, and a butt-ton of UNT fans. It was a nice little Saturday. GMG!

There is no reason to fire Dodge and Deloach today.

Dodge is on the record with 6 wins or else. TD will seal his own fate.

The team is improved, but its not enough to win 6 games.

I do expect RV to fire TD mid-season. He didn't show DD any favors and wait until the end of the season. The only question is if TD gets fired in week 7 or week 8?

Read the thread.

Dearest Bob (or is it Boob?), spare us all the drama with your rants. Feel free to leave the stadium if you don't like the product. RV will make changes as needed, when needed, but not during game 2.

Found a place that will have empathy for your concerns about UNT football: http://ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=b6d55d134fa5dca7c9c4dea8c34dc47f

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Dearest Bob (or is it Boob?), spare us all the drama with your rants. Feel free to leave the stadium if you don't like the product. RV will make changes as needed, when needed, but not during game 2.

Found a place that will have empathy for your concerns about UNT football: http://ponyfans.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=1&sid=b6d55d134fa5dca7c9c4dea8c34dc47f

Didn't I see you kissing Nancy Pelosi Saturday night?

• Upvote 1