TEAMS ANNOUNCED FOR GMG.COM BB CLASSIC V

KRAM1

I'd get there 30 to 45 minutes early. KRAM does a great job on silent auction items that you may want to take a look at, plus you want to warm up a little.

As far as cohesive unit? With the talent level on the floor for this thing, there will be more turnovers and missed shots than combined points. The object is not to get injured and just make it through.

• Upvote 1

Advantage NT90s team. We were hooping tonight and I went for the steal and knocked it free and on the run the guy came back on my leg and hurt my knee and my good ankle. I am resting til the game.and I was getting

Closer to being able to dunk again too ?. Hoping I can still shoot a week from today.

Ankle swelling went down some, but the knee still kinda looks like a bruised balloon. Take it easy on me Sunday.....

Edited by Andrew

Info Alert... Don't forget that we enter Daylight Savings Time early Sunday...game day. Be sure and set your clocks AHEAD one hour...Spring Forward you know....before you go to bed SATURDAY night...if you don't you will be late!

Just a head's up!

And...I wanted to let everyone know that ARMY OF DAD is donating a bunch of goodies for our concession stand from his company! That is really generous and kind and folks need to thank him for stepping up to help. This means we will be able to bring in even more dollars for the Cheer Squad members through the event. Really great to get this donation and Army of Dad is to be thanked for his help and generosity. Thank you, Sir...BIG TIME!

Advantage NT90s team. We were hooping tonight and I went for the steal and knocked it free and on the run the guy came back on my leg and hurt my knee and my good ankle. I am resting til the game.and I was getting

Closer to being able to dunk again too . Hoping I can still shoot a week from today.

Ankle swelling went down some, but the knee still kinda looks like a bruised balloon. Take it easy on me Sunday.....

Yes, you not being at 100% is what will turn the tide

Awesome to hear army...thanks!

And kram...still have that 1 yeungling...

Been trying not to think of that Yuengling....don't want to get my hopes up......BUT...since you still have it (which is amazing in itself) could I appeal to your kindness toward senior citizens to do a good deed? Ha! Hey...anything that might turn the tide for me.

Been trying not to think of that Yuengling....don't want to get my hopes up......BUT...since you still have it (which is amazing in itself) could I appeal to your kindness toward senior citizens to do a good deed? Ha! Hey...anything that might turn the tide for me.

I'm shocked as well old timer...but it's yours sir...