"Beyond the Green - 2014 season preview" 4pm Fox Sports SW

NT80

Great episode as usual, very well done. I hope they continue this for many years to come.

I noticed Coach Mac mentioning the importance of "True" leadership and not just a person who yells all the time! We all know the ones that filled that role last year, but who is going to step it up this year?! I think we need more to step up. I'm confident that one of these leaders is Mason Y'Barbo! You can tell he is a true leader and he did a great job showing this on episode one. We just need more on both sides.... Maybe Lee?!

• Upvote 1

It was a great episode. We are very lucky to have such a great program promoting our football team.

On a side note... While watching the new episode I noticed that our assistant coaches wear very ugly hats at practice. I couldn't begin to tell you which coach has the ugliest hat. They all looked bad. Canales' hat looks like he took it from an old lady that was working in her garden.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Anyone notice during non-pads day workouts A. Lincoln completely blew by Lemmon (playing guard) on a "Get to the QB drill"

All Cyril could do was grab a handful of jersey and try to slow him down.

Anecdotal for sure but it either makes you feel great about 1 of our DT's or a bit concerned regarding 1 of our most championed OL's.