25 maps that explain college football

Coffee and TV

A&M and Mizzou give the SEC the highest market concentration among power teams in Dallas, Houston, and St. Louis, and the league already had Atlanta and Tampa-St Pete.

Based on this information, the only logical thing for the Big XII to do is to grab UNT and UH and call it a day. GAME SET MATCH, CFB WORLD.

Everybody is ok with Shiner being dubbed the most iconic adult beverage?

I mean, I love Shiner...and most of their varietals...but, I'd lean toward Lone Star

Absolutely! Lone Star is a nice, cheap beer, but Shiner gives you everything you could want in a beer from Texas.

Absolutely! Lone Star is a nice, cheap beer, but Shiner gives you everything you could want in a beer from Texas.

Again...I love Shiner...the day it began distribution to New York I went to a Brooklyn bar and had more than my fair share...the day it started distribution in Connecticut I made sure my local had a case saved for me. It is undoubtedly my favorite brewery...both out of taste, location and nostalgia.

But...to me...Lone Star is far more iconic than Shiner.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm actually surprised by several things, related to the alumni base map:

1) That A&M has the second-largest alumni base in D/FW.

2) That OU didn't crack the top 5 in D/FW.

3) That Rice's alumni base made the top 5 in Houston.

4) That LSU didn't make the top 5 in Houston.

Actually, these two do not surprise me that much at all.

I run into a TON of Aggies around here. I meet far more Aggie grads than I do UT t-shirt fans.

And as for OU, there are far more OU t-shirt fans hanging around here than there are actual grads of the school. (again, just based on the number of people I run in to) In fact, I'd venture to say I've run into more OU t-shirt fans than Texas t-shirt fans.