Official Bar and Tailgate in Austin info plus much much more!

two0222

Getting my tickets off the UT website and they have the upper deck visitors section (Sec. 120-123) available for $65. Just checking in if indeed there would be any Mean Green fans in that area. I know I'd have more fun if I weren't surrounded in a sea of that ugly burnt orange.

• Upvote 1

I am sitting in the Mean Green section, and have three in Sect 32 row 16 seats 34, 35 and 36. My wife is sitting with her cousin that has season tickets for UT so she will be buried in there. My wife is a longhorn grad but has adopted the Mean Green as her team so I'm hopeful she will be wearing green but not 100%...

Here is the view from my seats:

dkr-texas-memorial-stadium-ncaaf-32-800x

Here's an fairly shaky video that gives you an idea of the atmosphere leading up to the start of the game. I'm not going to lie -- it's pretty electric in there and when the Mean Green run out on the field we are going to have to make some noise!!

The upper deck is a much better seat but I'll be in 32 row 50...hopefully surrounded by green. I've heard from lots of folks they bought in the 120-23 section. There will be plenty of folks up there, cheaper and better seats...I'd pull the trigger on that if I were you.

• Upvote 2

Getting my tickets off the UT website and they have the upper deck visitors section (Sec. 120-123) available for $65. Just checking in if indeed there would be any Mean Green fans in that area. I know I'd have more fun if I weren't surrounded in a sea of that ugly burnt orange.

Thanks for the heads up on the UT website. Had no idea a "visitors section" was up there as well. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a couple of tickets. Think we'll have some NT peeps representing up top?

Thanks for the heads up on the UT website. Had no idea a "visitors section" was up there as well. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on a couple of tickets. Think we'll have some NT peeps representing up top?

Up tops representation is VERY important.

That's where me + 3 will be. Sounds like we'll have some decent representation up there.

• Upvote 2