Vote for Coach Mac

I kept voting until a pop up from the DMN reported "suspicious activity" on my voting.

I cannot vote again. Blocked! I must wait through a DMN "cooling off" period before I can vote again.

What happened to the 87% for Coach Mac voting was in earlier today?

I kept voting until a pop up from the DMN reported "suspicious activity" on my voting.

I cannot vote again. Blocked! I must wait through a DMN "cooling off" period before I can vote again.

What happened to the 87% for Coach Mac voting was in earlier today?

I think I voted often enough to elect somebody mayor in a midsized city. Haven't seen that message though. Thinking it might be because of a good tracker blocker.

• Upvote 1

He's got 60% now. He's gonna win no matter what.

I wouldn't say that. If one person can make that big of a dent in it by voting 10 times, a large fanbase will sway it in no time if they get the word out.

So keep after it.

I don't think that's gonna happen with the numbers where they are now. They're not even close. Coach Mac is gonna hit 70% in not too long. And Art Briles at Baylor, is gonna go from 15% to 12% in maybe the same time. That's the closest coach there is.

05%20eat%20crow.jpg

• Upvote 1

&M dude used some computer program to dump about 20k votes infor Sumlin.

Cheating jerk.

If anyone out there is computer savy enough, cheat back.

I mean, it is a P5 school, after all.

I'm always surprised we don't have someone around here pulling the same antics. We've got some pretty slick IT guys in DFW.

Edited by greenminer

macro voting = cheating? maybe

manually revoting = cheating? Not on this one.

The DMN needs to figure out that you can't hold it against a fanbase for repeat votes if you're going to include a "return to poll" link that resets the selection.

Aren't these types of submissions/polls a coding 101 subject in school?

• Upvote 1

macro voting = cheating? maybe

manually revoting = cheating? Not on this one.

The DMN needs to figure out that you can't hold it against a fanbase for repeat votes if you're going to include a "return to poll" link that resets the selection.

Aren't these types of submissions/polls a coding 101 subject in school?

What is coding?

101 I understand.