UNT's Greg Wesley

I will not be renewing season tix. Might make a couple of games and buy walkup, but probably not. Seems like Tony Mitchell was here 5 years ago and Tristan Thompson and Josh White and George Odufuwa were here 15 years ago.

This drop off has been quick.

I will not be renewing season tix. Might make a couple of games and buy walkup, but probably not. Seems like Tony Mitchell was here 5 years ago and Tristan Thompson and Josh White and George Odufuwa were here 15 years ago.

Don't give up.... Good or bad just get out and support the team :)

-maybe they will suprise people!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

Really does seem like decades ago.

You'll be shocked how little you miss watching a Benny coached team in person.

Edited by Green P1
  • Upvote 1

I really hope a ton of season ticket holders don't renew. It's the best way to send a message to an AD that I'm sure doesn't care that the continued head in the sand behavior is unacceptable.

The AD won't feel pressure any other way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Don't give up.... Good or bad just get out and support the team :)

-maybe they will suprise people!

The students on the basketball team have my support the same as other teams on campus. I donate to the MGC.

I admire your positivity, but don't share it. If the team wants me to show up regularly at games, they, the coaches and the athletic department has to earn it. It's a long drive from where I live on a weekday. Been willing to make it the past several years, and may be willing to make it again. But, it's time to give up that hassle, for now.

I'll keep up and read about it in the paper and on this board, but I no longer need to watch in person to know where the problems lie.

• Upvote 5

The students on the basketball team have my support the same as other teams on campus. I donate to the MGC.

I admire your positivity, but don't share it. If the team wants me to show up regularly at games, they, the coaches and the athletic department has to earn it. It's a long drive from where I live on a weekday. Been willing to make it the past several years, and may be willing to make it again. But, it's time to give up that hassle, for now.

I'll keep up and read about it in the paper and on this board, but I no longer need to watch in person to know where the problems lie.

Thursday games were a beat down to make before the I35E construction started. Things need to improve (in Denton) before I make that drive on a regular basis for next basketball season.

• Upvote 2

New offer out.

• Upvote 1

Maybe Harris will decide to return to JUCO for one more year. Then this move would make perfect sense. I am hoping for that.

I think we lose someone from last year's team.

I think this happens all over again next year during the off-season as we head into the disaster that will be Benford season 4.

But, hey, at least we don't have to admit we made a mistake.

Edited by UNT90

I think we lose someone from last year's team.

I think this happens all over again next year during the off-season as we head into the disaster that will be Benford season 4.

But, hey, at least we don't have to admit we made a mistake.

Then if anyone it will be Armani who apparently did not impress many people on here anyway.

• Upvote 1