While Running Errands for the Boss....

DeepGreen

....down here in Marble Falls, listening to a San Antonio radio station, here comes a radio ad for utsa football season tickets! Already looking for season ticket purchasers and football is eight months away! Must be nice. Has our Athletic Department started their big season ticket blitz for UNT football?

• Upvote 4

....down here in Marble Falls, listening to a San Antonio radio station, here comes a radio ad for utsa football season tickets! Already looking for season ticket purchasers and football is eight months away! Must be nice. Has our Athletic Department started their big season ticket blitz for UNT football?

And that, Phil, the reason we must have 9,000 more seats added to Apogee...............NOW! :rolleyes1:(being a tad facetious)

Any stadium expansion now or out there in the sweet by and by needs to come with the understanding that we are going to have as an aggressive a season tickets sales program as UTSA and that we really believe we can retain many, many, many...... new faces from that Sea of Green we all saw at the historic Cotton Bowl stadium New Years Day. That wondrous feat which some seem to have already disregarded or discounted in our future plans to actually have many new faces and fans at our on-campus stadium's turnstile on Game Days.

If you're not moving forward in today's NCAA especially at the FBS level--then you are going backwards.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

I think they're still too busy trying to get the bowl tickets mailed out.

Of course UTSA didn't have to bother with that, so I guess they've had some free time.

Edited by meaniegreenie
  • Upvote 5

That's about par for the course with our promotions department. After a nine win season and bowl win we'll gladly sell you season tickets if YOU log on to our website and YOU give us your information.

This is just the 2014 version of the Mandy McKinley MGC ad from the early 2000's, "If you're not in the Mean Green Club yet it's because you haven't called me or I haven't called you". Gee, ya think?

I'm sure we'll see a flood of emails and twitter announcements as soon as they return from holiday break...directed straight at those who already have season tickets and/or are in the MGC.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

That's about par for the course with our promotions department. After a nine win season and bowl win we'll gladly sell you season tickets if YOU log on to our website and YOU give us your information.

This is just the 2014 version of the Mandy McKinley MGC ad from the early 2000's, "If you're not in the Mean Green Club yet it's because you haven't called me or I haven't called you". Gee, ya think?

I'm sure we'll see a flood of emails and twitter announcements as soon as they return from holiday break...directed straight at those who already have season tickets and/or are in the MGC.

So true...

If we lose a horde of MGC members to some epidemic then that list of names will get even smaller. :(

North Texas needs to quit acting like we're the chosen frozen and open up our doors for many, many more new faces; but like an evangelistic mega-church (whose pews are full every Sunday) we will probably have to just go out and get them.

That New Years Day UNT Mean Green crowd at the historic Cotton Bowl stadium still excites this alum for what our future could really be, but that kind of thing still has to have a thorough follow-up.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 1