BB radio show to begin Jan 13th

NT03

Dude, my cousin who was in the Marines watches Archer. WTF are you talking about.

I'm just mentioning what I have seen adult men do in my life. Real men. Maybe we should talk basketball again haha. The leader of my church group won't watch tv (says a real man never should unless it's urgent news or a few sporting events). Says he should never curse, always hunt when your stressed, and always be within reach of his children at all times that he is not working. If your going to listen to the radio never music. Only books on tape or WBAP. That's just the start of being a real man. It's hard to follow of course. But that is what real men do. They mentor others. Hard enough for me to not watch tv at night though.

• Downvote 2

I'm just mentioning what I have seen adult men do in my life. Real men. Maybe we should talk basketball again haha. The leader of my church group won't watch tv (says a real man never should unless it's urgent news or a few sporting events). Says he should never curse, always hunt when your stressed, and always be within reach of his children at all times that he is not working. If your going to listen to the radio never music. Only books on tape or WBAP. That's just the start of being a real man. It's hard to follow of course. But that is what real men do. They mentor others. Hard enough for me to not watch tv at night though.

This is getting out of hand...
  • Upvote 3

I consider it entertainment like a sport. But let's be honest shows like archer are making our country weak. 30 year old men use to work hard come home and work harder (hey I'm lazy too...) but now they sit around watching crap on tv and listen to crap like the ticket. The definition of a man has definitely changed. And again do not get me wrong I get caught up in the crap as well. I just try as much as I can to ignore it haha.

8/10 would read again

Please enlighten more.

I do all of those things.

• Upvote 3

It's like shooting at someone with an empty gun...way way to easy...in fact, so easy they don't even have a clue that they are being manipulated...kids these days...what ya gonna do....buy 'em books, send 'em to school, but still they have no clue...but, heck, it's OK, just kids.

Kids, what ya gonna do...I guess, just hope that maturity takes hold sometime down the road.

It is just way way too easy.

Just give 'em all a ribbon, pat 'em on their backside and tell 'em how cute they are...'bout all you can do.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I think my wife would divorce me if I followed the pattern of Andrew's church group leader. LOL! Come on real men watch Duck Dynasty!

Seriously, this time, Andrew, I do think you are stretching it just a tad. But, I do like the cut of your sail. Hang in there.

Edit: What? What? W H A T? Someone doesn't like Duck Dynasty? How can that be? Is the sky falling?

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I think my wife would divorce me if I followed the pattern of Andrew's church group leader. LOL! Come on real men watch Duck Dynasty!

Seriously, this time, Andrew, I do think you are stretching it just a tad. But, I do like the cut of your sail. Hang in there.

I think I am only saying it because of a recent conversation I had. That is generally how it works.

This is a start to a great bit.

Lol.

Real men don't say "lol".

• Upvote 5

Sounds like a cult. DON'T DRINK THE COOL-AID! (Unless it's green.)

This has been a great discussion, and I hate to hijack it, but was anything of interest about basketball said during the show? If someone could give a quick answer, we could get back to Archer, tv in General, and Andrew' s pastor.

YES