HOD tickets

wardly

When I ordered my tickets I thought I paid extra for fed ex delivery.However when I checked on their status today I was told that I had not,[i know I asked for fed ex when I placed my ticket order] .At any rate,I was told that they would be at Cotton Bowl "will call", which I wouldn't have known had I not followed up.Just a suggestion;if you don't get your tickets when everyone else does they probably left you off the fed ex list and put you on the" will call" list in error.They still have the "will call" tickets at university ticket office which you can pick up, but I don't think anything went out "snail mail".

I know I paid $5 extra per ticket for the pleasure of picking them up at "Will Call"

Ticketmaster fees perhaps? That's why I dislike Ticketmaster...fee you to death. I try to avoid these ticket broker/seller folks all I can. Can't always do so, but whenever I can....

• Downvote 2

If you look at your confirmation email, it will list whether or not you paid the $10 delivery fee. I ordered my tickets on the 8th and my email includes the fee. I still don't have my tickets. I called the ticket office and Jason asked if he could follow up with FedEx and call me back. He did and my tickets should be delivered tonight or tomorrow morning. Really appreciate Jason going the extra mile for me on something that appears to be a FedEx issue.

Section 23, row 29.

• Upvote 1

called about mine...they are there...waiting for my soft, velvety touch...

an aside....BAILEY informed me that if you didn't pay for the 10 dollar fedex, then they are at will call...or the ticket office...basically....no mailing of tickets unless it was the fedex option...

• Upvote 1

I get email almost every day from Mean Green Club, the athletic department, or Mean Green Merchandise, but DID NOT get confirmation of my ticket order via email. The right way to have handled this is email confirmation of order and then email confirmation of shipping with a tracking number.

• Upvote 1

I get email almost every day from Mean Green Club, the athletic department, or Mean Green Merchandise, but DID NOT get confirmation of my ticket order via email. The right way to have handled this is email confirmation of order and then email confirmation of shipping with a tracking number.

I should have clarified. I purchased my tickets online at meangreensports.com, which automatically sends a confirmation when you pay. I don't know that they send a confirmation if you order over the phone.

I asked for a conformation and received it when I ordered by phone. But I did go out of my way to make sure i got a conformation.

I went out of my way to ask for confirmation email for the NYE party and the tailgate (yes, I should have ordered online, and will on the future) and was told one was being sent. Haven't received it.

Having Harry address this on a message board without any mass communication to the people that went out of their way to purchase tickets through the ticket office is just so typical (don't get me wrong, Harry, we all aporeciate the update, BUT IT ISN'T YOUR JOB) of the way this whole thing has gone.

Should it really be this freaking hard to let your customers know where the freak what they paid for is located? 4 days after you promised it would be delivered?

Maddening.

• Upvote 1

I went out of my way to ask for confirmation email for the NYE party and the tailgate (yes, I should have ordered online, and will on the future) and was told one was being sent. Haven't received it.

Having Harry address this on a message board without any mass communication to the people that went out of their way to purchase tickets through the ticket office is just so typical (don't get me wrong, Harry, we all aporeciate the update, BUT IT ISN'T YOUR JOB) of the way this whole thing has gone.

Should it really be this freaking hard to let your customers know where the freak what they paid for is located? 4 days after you promised it would be delivered?

Maddening.

Maybe the new president will make RV accountable for his hires and management. RV may not be here this time next year who knows.