Denton Ryan vs Cedar Hill 2pm at Apogee

GMG24

I think it would be awesome to get a huge crowd of green out and show support for the local team. Forget swaying recruits (which would be nice) but how about creating excitement in the area for our program? Just a thought.

• Upvote 1

Denton Ryan & Cedar Hill will play at Southlake Carroll on Saturday at 2:00 PM. Denton Guyer plays Birdville Friday night at Apogee (7:30 PM)

Desoto plays Trinity at 4:00 PM on Saturday at Allen (I'm taking this one in)

Any football starved mean green fans won't be disappointed if they go out to Allen and watch that Trinity vs DeSoto game.

umm Corbett Smith tweeted that the game will be as I posted above. Where did you get your info? I plan on watching this game.

He also has the guyer game at Northwest ISD at 2pm

Edited by GMG24

umm Corbett Smith tweeted that the game will be as I posted above. Where did you get your info? I plan on watching this game.

He also has the guyer game at Northwest ISD at 2pm

Game was originally scheduled to be at SLC ( cedar hill/ryan) but changes were made. Game will be played at Apogee

• Upvote 1

I guess it would have made too much sense to have a triple-header at Apogee. 2 Denton schools playing (Guyer & Ryan), 2 Southern Dallas County neighbors in Cedar Hill & Desoto and Birdville and Euless not too far apart from each other.

Will end up being a double header after all involving both Denton schools. Too bad I can't make it or to Waco to see Trinity and Desoto.