Congrats to UTSA

Harry

UTSA as much as it hurts to admit it, you were the better team tonight and I send you my congratulations.

Eric Soza had a fantastic game and I thought your coaches had a sound game plan. This was a big statement win.

For the North Texas fans --- I feel your pain but this has still been a good season. Some of the luster was certainly removed tonight but we've had a good run.

GMG

Most of the wives stayed home or at hotel bc of cold weather. I thought we had a good crowd show up. Has the entire section next to the band as well all of section 204 on home side

Ignore him y'all did have a good crowd. Very energetic too reminded me of us when we beat LaTech in Ruston

• Upvote 2

UTSA as much as it hurts to admit it, you were the better team tonight and I send you my congratulations.

Eric Soza had a fantastic game and I thought your coaches had a sound game plan. This was a big statement win.

For the North Texas fans --- I feel your pain but this has still been a good season. Some of the luster was certainly removed tonight but we've had a good run.

GMG

agreed...stay classy NT

Good game, yall. My dad and I were planning on making the trip up there this morning to see the game, but it turns out he had to work. Pretty bummed.

I know there has been a ton of bitter words between our fan bases over the Internet the last few weeks, but let's all remember that posters on forums like GMG and Rowdytalk make up about 3% (maybe even less) of our collective fan bases. Next year at the Alamodome, swing by my tailgate spot in Lot C. Got some cold beers for yall.

Best of luck next week at Tulsa and at whichever bowl yall play in.

Best Wishes,

JM

• Upvote 2

It was tough watching my two schools going at it tonight, but my first school, UTSA, pulled it out. They had to work for it at the end.

No matter all the heavy trash talk these past 2 weeks, i know too many good people at both schools that outshine the attitudes of a few.

UNT, is still a good team, but it was the Runners night. Good game UNT. Cant wait to have y'all in San Antonio next year.

My hat off to Coach McCarney. Right after the win, while i was on the field i saw him looking for Coach Coker, and wouldn't get off the field until he shook hits hand. He told Coker "you have a hell of a team!" And Coker said "you have the same." Sportsmanship and respectrespect right there.

Edited by MeanGreenRoadrunner
  • Upvote 3