After the game...

Cerebus

I apologize, just talked to my player. They ARE bussing back. Be home around midnight.

It's OK...you phoned and actually reported correct information. Congrats...that is so hard for some people it seems. And, you were probably distracted by that thread on Big Richard Abbé, right? :-)

All good fun after a Mean Green win?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I liked our crowd today. Would have loved if we could have bussed the GB out there (or reduced squad) and offered a bus for students. We had a decent # but not nearly what we should have brought considering the relatively short drive over there.

There was great coverage of our win over LaTech on CBS Channel 11 News and on ABC Channel 8 News.

Both newscasts showed highlights on our game.

The CBS sports anchor used the phrase "the revitalized Mean Green" in their coverage. And the ABC newcast showed UNT's game highlights before it showed SMU's.

• Upvote 5