After the game...

Cerebus

Time lapse of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJ1wS9sXF0

Couple observations:

• Huge amount of students leave after HC halftime.
  • It was really fun to see the stadium slowly, slowly empty as the game went on and they realized this was a loss.
  • You can see the team come over to the fans near the end.

The North Texas chant was louder than any single Louisiana Tech cheer.

I agree. The LA Tech crowd was fairly quiet most of the game. The loudest part of the broadcast was the North Texas Chants. My wife was watching Oklahoma in the bedroom, while I was sitting in my recliner watching UNT. She stopped watching her game and came into the living room when she heard the North Texas chant. Don't know how many UNT fans traveled to Ruston, but you guys sound great on T.V.!

Personally, I'd love for the team to lead a North Texas chant at the beginning of every home game. They could do it when they run out to the 50 with the flag. I think it would be a nice way to warm up the crowd. Might even bother the opposition too.

Another thing I saw in the time-lapse is that most of the movement in their student section is just people coming and going, but most of the visitor section's movement was jumping and being generally rowdy. Yay!

Time lapse of the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAJ1wS9sXF0

Couple observations:

• Huge amount of students leave after HC halftime.
  • It was really fun to see the stadium slowly, slowly empty as the game went on and they realized this was a loss.
  • You can see the team come over to the fans near the end.

At the :30 mark it looks like an SMU crowd

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Another thing I saw in the time-lapse is that most of the movement in their student section is just people coming and going, but most of the visitor section's movement was jumping and being generally rowdy. Yay!

That would be a combination of Oldguystudent, Thor, Christopher Walker, Adler and a handful of others keeping folks on their feet the whole time.

Rick

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1