Instead of towels...

SSP

Just throwing this out there..

Not that this will ever come to fruition, (and I'm kinda only half serious) but eagleish masks for first "whatever #" students at Rice Halloween game.

Like this.... but green?

http://www.themask.nl/epages/08011005.mobile/?ObjectPath=/Shops/08011005/Products/SC.34298&Locale=en_GB

There's cheaper routes, you get the point.

I know that if I'm Rice and turn around to face a student section with these things on... it would freak me the bleep out. Not to mention FOX SPORTS/ TV PEOPLE would totally dig this.

Edited by SSP
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Not really digging it. I think you might get more turnout if you encourage the students to dress up for some sort of costume contest or reward (Tshirt, free burger, etc).

Booo for costume contests.... I'll have my kids there and I wouldnt want my 9 year old competing with the slutty version of her costume.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Just throwing this out there..

Not that this will ever come to fruition, (and I'm kinda only half serious) but eagleish masks for first "whatever #" students at Rice Halloween game.

Like this.... but green?

http://www.themask.nl/epages/08011005.mobile/?ObjectPath=/Shops/08011005/Products/SC.34298&Locale=en_GB

There's cheaper routes, you get the point.

I know that if I'm Rice and turn around to face a student section with these things on... it would freak me the bleep out. Not to mention FOX SPORTS/ TV PEOPLE would totally dig this.

I think you might have inadvertently helped me pick a Halloween costume. Mean Green Plague Doctor seems like an awesome idea.

http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1336/75/1336752395618.jpg

• Upvote 2

Booo for costume contests.... I'll have my kids there and I wouldnt want my 9 year old competing with the slutty version of her costume.

Know your audience! Coeds in slutty costumes wil increase attendance!

Besides there's no way the AD would group students and kids together for a contest. I mean they would have to have no sense of promotions in order to screw up something like that!

I wouldnt want my 9 year old competing with the slutty version of her costume.

Haven't been to many early season games yet, have you? My daughter was 7 when we started attending, and she would point out coeds and ask, "Why is that girl coming to the game in her underwear?" You don't need Halloween to see the slutty version of much anything at UNT, weather permitting.

• Upvote 1

Haven't been to many early season games yet, have you? My daughter was 7 when we started attending, and she would point out coeds and ask, "Why is that girl coming to the game in her underwear?" You don't need Halloween to see the slutty version of much anything at UNT, weather permitting.

No need to even go to the games. Just take the time to check out the creeper photos at the top of the page every week.

• Upvote 3

National TV exposure is NOT a good time to cover UNT coeds with masks!

Is there ever really a good time? I can't think of a better time (if there is such a thing). It's not like there isn't already going to be random masks. Not that this will happen, but if anyone wanted to roll with it... at least we would have the "Halloween stuff" centered more around NT instead of Halloween.

I do like the promo for kids on Oct 31 - bounce house and games, and free admission in the wing zone if in costume.

Me too. Hope this happens.

Me too. Hope this happens.

From this morning's mean green club newsletter:

The Student Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC) will be hosting a Fun Zone in the Wing during the game. Bounce Houses, Carnival style games, candy and giveaways for all kids 14 and under. Fun Zone will open at 5pm. The Jr. Mean Green Club Fun Zone will operate as normal before the game.

· You will receive FREE Admission to the game if you are in costume. Free ticket is a General Admission ticket for wing seating. Go to gates 2, 3 or 4 to pick up your ticket.

• Upvote 1