How Will the "Crisis" in DC Turn Out?

I heard a liberal UNT professor wanted to debate Sax, but Benford cancelled it and replaced him with a poli sci student from Richardson Berkner. BUY TICKETS NOW!

Dude, it's because the UNT professor scheduled a panel debate about cancer at the same time the Sax debate was scheduled. C'mon, it's not becuase Sax would have schooled him or anything.

• Upvote 1

I tried three times on the 15th. Twice today. This is the message I got every time I clicked your link.

www.conservativerefocus.com

403 Error

It appears the website you are trying to visit is having technical difficulties or is no longer available.

Please go back and try your request again or try searching Google to find another website with what you're looking for!

I'm sorry that you took offense at my failed conservative website comment. I guess I should have used political correctness as not to offend you.

I was never offended but the partisan remarks are what keeps the rift between the two parties larger than the Grand Canyon.

• Upvote 2

I heard a liberal UNT professor wanted to debate Sax, but Benford cancelled it and replaced him with a poli sci student from Richardson Berkner. BUY TICKETS NOW!

I heard the lib wanted to debate Sex, but got Sax instead. Silly lib!

The guy thought babies came from DC and since the gov was shutdown he wanted to debate the usefulness of sex!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

I heard the lib wanted to debate Sex, but got Sax instead. Silly lib!

The guy thought babies came from DC and since the gov was shutdown he wanted to debate the usefulness of sex!

Joke

Joke

Joke

Kram.

Worst variation of duck-duck-goose ever.

• Upvote 4

It's already been happening since 1980. Who ever thought that if you give a bunch of rich people preferential treatment in the far fetched hope that those same rich people will create jobs they would instead hoard their riches. Every time you shop at Walmart you are supporting a welfare state. Ronald Reagan raised the debt limit 18 times. This ridiculous ploy cost America 24 billion dollars. Ted Cruz is responsible for at least half that.

Lol.

There is enough responsibility to go around. The republican's responsibility lies in the fact that there were not enough Ted Cruz's around to stand up to the democrat party.

From Reagan on, republicans always believed the Dems promises that if only they went along with the Dems this one time, spending cuts were right around the corner. Lie after lie after lie, and the Republican Party just went along to go along, fearing what we are seeing directed at Ted Cruz right now: media crucifixion.

Congrats to the Dens. They have about 1/3 of this country on some form of government assistance, quickly heading to 1/2. Once we get to that level, we have lost as a country and society.

You mention the rich, problem is, once at that level, even heavy taxation on the rich won't be enough to save this country's credit rating (it already isn't enough for this country to pay its bills).

We are on the road to ruin, and are probably past the point of no return.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1