Tulane game watching in Denton?

houstonmeangreen

Are we sure East Side is going to be playing it? It's the Canned Fest this week, which is across the street from their place. I'll be at the fest, call me a bad fan.

if adman is telling you the game will be at East Side, the game will be at East Side.

• Upvote 1

if adman is telling you the game will be at East Side, the game will be at East Side.

I don't know who Adman is, but if he is related to the operations of the two very, extraordinarily fine operations now running on Oak Street, I'd like to buy him a pint of his own beer. During happy hour, of course. Or perhaps on beard day with the $1 PBRs. Or maybe a $2 all day every day Lone Star. And maybe a $2.50 pair of OSDH&CP sunglasses (of which my child now owns four colors).

• Upvote 1

For those in Houston: I checked with my friend (also an alum) who has Comcast - they have all 3 FCS channels, 120-122 I believe. If you have DISH (like me), find someone or somplace who has Comcast.

Also, if anyone in the Sugar Land / SW Houston area wants to get together, send me a PM. Maybe we can find a place. But not Texadelphia - my friend won't go that far.

Are we sure East Side is going to be playing it? It's the Canned Fest this week, which is across the street from their place. I'll be at the fest, call me a bad fan.

no, you aren't a bad fan...you enjoy the good brew and the good university of north texas...you're decent...

as for the game...john says it will be on...it will be on...

Okay good. 'Cause not only is Canned happening right outside, but OSDH&CP and ESSC are direct contributing sponsors...

Treehouse in Denton will also be showing the game

Ew. I mean, that's great for the community, but ew.

Edited by Christopher Walker

Time Warner North Texas has the game on FCS, ch. 181. Just added their sports pass that includes FCS. They are having a $1.99 special for six months.

GMG!

Okay good. 'Cause not only is Canned happening right outside, but OSDH&CP and ESSC are direct contributing sponsors...

I looked up the Canned Festival because I went to the untapped festival in Ft Worth earlier this year, and it was really, really good.

However, I've got child this weekend, so if I go up to Denton, it'll be like last time when we stopped in for a while, then will go to pursue other, not a bunch of dudes drinking beer activities. Will we be able to get into Eastside without purchasing Canned Fest tickets?

I looked up the Canned Festival because I went to the untapped festival in Ft Worth earlier this year, and it was really, really good.

However, I've got child this weekend, so if I go up to Denton, it'll be like last time when we stopped in for a while, then will go to pursue other, not a bunch of dudes drinking beer activities. Will we be able to get into Eastside without purchasing Canned Fest tickets?

I sure hope so.

I think I need to pay this East Side Social a visit.

Yes. Yes you do. You also need to visit its sister bar, right down the street, Oak Street Draft House & Cocktail Parlor. The two are different enough from each other, yet equally awesome. I cannot endorse them enough, and anyone who's ever read my reviews of eating and drinking establishments knows that I don't hand out such compliments easily.

Yes. Yes you do. You also need to visit its sister bar, right down the street, Oak Street Draft House & Cocktail Parlor. The two are different enough from each other, yet equally awesome. I cannot endorse them enough, and anyone who's ever read my reviews of eating and drinking establishments knows that I don't hand out such compliments easily.

Been to OSDH&CP, just before East Side opened. Loved it.