UNT's C-USA Schedule works out nicely

Harry

Does anyone in the West have a better road based on what we have seen from the teams thusfar?

Our first three conference road games are vs programs that are down - Tulane, LaTech and SoMiss. Those are very winnable games. And we catch two of CUSAs stronger teams - Rice and MTSU - at home.

Home games vs UTSA and UTEP are also winnable games.

Not to put the cart before the horse but it sure looks like the football gods were smiling favorably upon us in this inaugural year..

Not trying to jinx this thing but man it sure seems to be working out nicely for the Mean Green.

One question that this makes me think of...I wonder what happens next year? With Tulsa and Tulane leaving the West division and (probably) Southern Miss and UAB coming in, do the schedules get made from scratch? Or do we forever have no Texas teams at Apogee in even years?

I've wondered this as well. Surely not.

One question that this makes me think of...I wonder what happens next year? With Tulsa and Tulane leaving the West division and (probably) Southern Miss and UAB coming in, do the schedules get made from scratch? Or do we forever have no Texas teams at Apogee in even years?

Yup, good point. Yes, UAB and Southern miss are entering our division for sure. I would think they start over with the scheduling, especially with new schools like ODU and WKU coming in.

• 2 months later...