Thoughts On New MGS.com?

What are your opinions on the new site thanks to the switch to CBS Sports College Network?

Also, wondering if this will extremely help improve streaming Mean Green games. Looks like they're calling it "all-access" now.

http://www.meangreensports.com (as if you need the link)

• Upvote 3

only problem is i wish the videos had been archived from the old site....i wanted to re watch the CUSA press conference we had last year but it is no wear to be found. They said this is a temp fix to the website, the offical sight wont launch untill the end of the year do to tech issues, i think it looks pretty dam good.

• Upvote 3

only problem is i wish the videos had been archived from the old site....i wanted to re watch the CUSA press conference we had last year but it is no wear to be found. They said this is a temp fix to the website, the offical sight wont launch untill the end of the year do to tech issues, i think it looks pretty dam good.

I hope they put up the old stats somewhere. That is always a treasure trove when trying to refer back to something that happened maybe 10 years ago (like when we had our last winning season).

• Upvote 3

There's a thread already started on this but to answer your question I like it, it seems cleaner and easier to read and navigate. I like that they are housing all of the school sites under one platform because that should make it more uniform and easier to navigate the various school sites when looking for information. The verdict is still out on the video side of the house; hopefully that will be improved. Overall a big thumbs up! GMG!

I know it's been stated here a few times, but for those having problems or who aren't impressed with it, please remember that the fully customized new site won't be available until fall (likely October). This is a temporary site that was thrown together. We'll see much improvement come fall and then we can give a fair evaluation. That being said....this already looks better than the old site.

• Upvote 1