FAU New Helmet

mdmeangreen

That matte grey one is awful. I like the numbers on one side/logo on the other thing--there aren't too many schools I can think of that do that. Personally, I'd go for the blue helmet with the owl on one side and the number on the other.

I agree that the matte grey ones are awful. I definitely like the blue over the red but the red might not be bad if the uniform goes well with it.

I like the red or blue with numbers only.

their chosen font " with no outline" for the numbers looks really good...their owl logo "not so much"

if the letterman's interlocked NT never makes our helmet...I would perfer numbers only or "MEAN GREEN"...more collegiate and less arena football

New helmets are cool and all, but wins are cooler.

These days, the two go hand in hand. Recruits are swayed by this stuff.

The programs who don't have hugely history tradition of success get this and have a million uni combos to impress the youngsters (boise, oregon, tcu, west virginia...)

Specific opinion of these helmets, I actually like the grey one because the logo seems to look better on it. Maybe the grey with the outlined number.

They dont have Florida Atlantic or even FAU on them?!? How will people know who they are?!?

On a more serious note, I liked their old helmet logo more. Do they not have enough money for two helmets? Depending on the color of jersey and pants each helmet probably looks best with a certain combo. The grey helmet needs to GTFO