NBA Draft Combine

Cooley

It is coming on again and I am dvr'ing it to add to he selection of unt gems on the DVR. It would be nice if Mitchel could really impress and land in Dallas at the 13th or 14th spot. Mitchel will be better of without the team and team may be better off without Mitchell. Last year just did not workout but going forward I think he will still be close with his alma mater and UNT will welcome him with open arms. Maybe he can land a nice Nike or Adidas endorsement.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

It is coming on again and I am dvr'ing it to add to he selection of unt gems on the DVR. It would be nice if Mitchel could really impress and land in Dallas at the 13th or 14th spot. Mitchel will be better of without the team and team may be better off without Mitchell. Last year just did not workout but going forward I think he will still be close with his alma mater and UNT will welcome him with open arms. Maybe he can land a nice Nike or Adidas endorsement.

Sometimes it's good for a kid to get away from his hometown. Too many distractions. He will have everybody he's ever met hitting him up for something as soon as he signs his 1st contract

http://www.nba.com/sixers/video/2013/05/16/130516tonymitchellcombinemov-2479933

Love how the Mizzou reporter gets in there and starts asking questions. MIZZOU FANS......... HE DID NOT ATTEND YOUR UNIVERSITY..........GET OVER IT.

Yep, pretty interesting. Seems his comments were pretty positive regarding his UNT experience which seems to be how he always comments about UNT and his experience while at UNT. I'll take him at his word on this...he should actually know, or so it would seem.

Yep, pretty interesting. Seems his comments were pretty positive regarding his UNT experience which seems to be how he always comments about UNT and his experience while at UNT. I'll take him at his word on this...he should actually know, or so it would seem.

I wouldn't expect anything less from Tony. Class act.

• Upvote 1

@MeanGreenMBB: ESPNU crew "When I look back at the historical numbers that Tony Mitchell put up today, he's Blake Griffin" #NBACombine

Yeah, that was the comparison they were making based on his jumping ability and agility testing. Similar wingspan too I believe.